When we will have EPA numbers for Maverick Hybrid?

My Maverick Lariat Hybrid is scheduled to be built on November 8, but I'm starting to think I won't see it until April of 2022. If the delay is EPA numbers, what is Ford doing to help move the process along? There are a lot of us who ordered months ago getting very frustrated. Let us know what is going on, even if the news isn't good. I'm much more likely to stick it out and wait for my truck to come in if I know what is going on. If I am just going to be kept in limbo, I may be buying my first Toyota ever...

28 minutes ago, Valeriews said:

My Maverick Lariat Hybrid is scheduled to be built on November 8, but I'm starting to think I won't see it until April of 2022. If the delay is EPA numbers, what is Ford doing to help move the process along? There are a lot of us who ordered months ago getting very frustrated. Let us know what is going on, even if the news isn't good. I'm much more likely to stick it out and wait for my truck to come in if I know what is going on. If I am just going to be kept in limbo, I may be buying my first Toyota ever...

Relax. As Silvrsvt posted, the EPA numbers have been released even though they're not yet included in the 2022 Maverick Order Guide. Vehicles are shipping with Window Stickers, including the EPA numbers, and can be delivered upon receipt at the dealership in compliance with the regulations. 

10 minutes ago, Valeriews said:

Uh... silvrsvt, those are the numbers for the Ecoboost. There are no EPA numbers for the Hybrids yet, which is why none of them are being delivered. Ford doesn't have the OK to sell yet. We are all still waiting.

That hasn’t stopped Ford from shipping to dealers in the mean time. They just print off new stickers that have the final mileage rating. Wonder if there are QC issues or checks happening. 

They are only shipping the Ecoboosts, not Hybrids. I have two friends whose Hybrids are built, but no date for shipping. They are sitting at Hermosilla. I have the next build date for our group (instead of a motorcycle gang, we will be a Hybrid Maverick gang). I guess the hybrid was chosen for testing by EPA. Execs have been guessing March to April for delivery, but it would be nice to get official word from Ford, not hearsay.

52 minutes ago, Valeriews said:

They are only shipping the Ecoboosts, not Hybrids. I have two friends whose Hybrids are built, but no date for shipping. They are sitting at Hermosilla. I have the next build date for our group (instead of a motorcycle gang, we will be a Hybrid Maverick gang). I guess the hybrid was chosen for testing by EPA. Execs have been guessing March to April for delivery, but it would be nice to get official word from Ford, not hearsay.

The EPA doesn’t do the testing, Ford does.  The EPA only does random samples of some vehicles later as a control measure.

They would not build vehicles now if they weren’t sure they would be shipping soon.   This means they ran into a problem and had to redo their own internal testing or they had to change something last minute.