Commodities

Yes the knock offs. That is the easiest way to ask about them. And once I get it I have Alcoa ordered for it but the sad thing is I ordered my truck April 19th and they did the COVP on June 14th and I still don't have a build date. It is getting frustrating to see people that just ordered a truck and they have build dates 

On 10/13/2021 at 5:14 PM, Browneyes033 said:

Yes the knock offs. That is the easiest way to ask about them. And once I get it I have Alcoa ordered for it but the sad thing is I ordered my truck April 19th and they did the COVP on June 14th and I still don't have a build date. It is getting frustrating to see people that just ordered a truck and they have build dates 

I definitely feel your frustration.  I ordered May 11th, and do not have a build date either.  Did you check out the Super Duty Tracker Spreadsheet? It looks like they have scheduled some 450's for the first couple weeks of November... So that makes me think they do have 19.5 wheels again.