2022 BlueCruise - Platinum only, non-subscription?

balthisar

So it looks like the order guide only lists BlueCruise on the Platinum, and the marketing website says that BlueCruise is included on Platinum, despite Assist 2.0 being available on Limited.

Does this mean that it's NOT a subscription like it is on the Mach E? That is, it's included forever and ever?

And since the Limited has Assist 2.0, will BlueCruise be available on a subscription basis like it is on my Mach E?

I'm really not wanting to be pushed into Platinum, but this is going to be a road trip vehicle, and I've grown to love BlueCruise for highway trips.

1 hour ago, akirby said:

I’m not 100% sure but it looks like once you have the copilot 360 assist 2.0 package on timberline, limited or KR you can add bluecruise for 3 years for $600.  But the first 3 years are included on the Platinum at no extra charge.

I hope this is the case, I'm in love with the ltd-sep pkg, and was dreading the fact that it wasn't available at all.  However, bc isn't listed at all for any trim but platinum.

• 3 months later...
56 minutes ago, danleg said:

I believe the Copilot 360 Active 2.0 can be ordered on Lariat and above.

Which package is the Lariat? Oh, I see, you didn't realize you were in the Expedition forum. ? Thanks for responding, though. Even three and half months later, though, the question still isn't answered.

Ford still hasn't updated any I formation in regards to the expy.  However, like stated before, I do not believe it can added after the fact unless there is a prep package that adds the modules needed for the infrared sensors.  So far, no information has been given that suggests that will be the case.