2022 F350 DRW King Ranch

• 3 weeks later...

Order Number T200

Vin# 1FT8W3DNXNEC83316

I went to my dealership Saturday to let them know my truck has been sitting in a railyard in Kentucky for the past month and if we could call and find out the issue. They told me it was on a railcar and had been to Virginia and currently in Georgia. I asked for the railcar number and they told me they don't have it. Not sure I believe them and think it is still in Kentucky. I trust your tracking information over theirs.

Order Number T200

Vin# 1FT8W3DNXNEC83316

Didn't mean to offend you, that was not my intention. I was just trying to determine if my dealership was being honest with me that there was no railcar number shown. From everything I have read on this and other forums it was plainly listed on all of the examples posted. I feel better about my dealer now, thank you. Secondly I was not trying to suggest that you were trying to keep secrets, I thought there might be a legal reason that you were not able to share the number.

Thank you for your help and the information you are able to share with me and all of the others here.