F-Series/Expy $3500 incentives thru end of year?

43 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

F-series had a 52k lead over Silverado as of Q3.  Like 1k behind if you combined Silverado and Sierra.

I see that incentives are starting to return as inventory picks up. Mullinax is advertising $1,750 incentive on new Escapes. Good deal on a hybrid. Certainly better than a month ago. Mullinax inventory has gone from about 375 vehicles to over 1,500 in last 6 weeks or so. Over 450 F150s and over 250 F250s. 

5 hours ago, FordBuyer said:

......Mullinax inventory has gone from about 375 vehicles to over 1,500 in last 6 weeks or so. Over 450 F150s and over 250 F250s. 

I can't even imagine a dealer that large.  My local dealer has five F-150's on his lot now, which is the most he's had in probably a year.

55 minutes ago, mackinaw said:

I can't even imagine a dealer that large.  My local dealer has five F-150's on his lot now, which is the most he's had in probably a year.

That’s probably not all their inventory.  It’s probably a group of dealers who sell out of each other’s inventory.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akirby said:

That’s probably not all their inventory.  It’s probably a group of dealers who sell out of each other’s inventory.

That includes at least 5 Mullinax dealerships scattered throughout central and south Florida. But the main dealership in Apopka is HUGE, even bigger than Bill Brown in Livonia, MI. During normal times, an easy 1,500 new vehicles sit at that dealership. Huge fleet sales go out of there.

Yes, and if the Apopka dealer doesn't have what you want, then another Mullinax dealer will probably have it and drive it over. They also ship free anywhere in FL.

Off U.S. highway 441, Mullinax built a huge hill and on top sits a Raptor and dealership stretches at least 4 to 5 city blocks. You practically need a shuttle to get from one end to the other. Biggest dealership I've ever seen, and I thought Bill Brown was big with all the Ford employee A plan business. 

The Phillip's Toyota dealership in central FL is huge also, but not the fleet business of Mullinax. Phillip's Toyota has the biggest service area I've ever seen. They sell a shit load of RAVs and Tacomas. And Highlanders. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ausrutherford said:

A sign Ford inventory is on the right track. 

While total F Series inventory hasn’t increased in the past month, there’s definitely more stock at dealerships,

its gone from a low of 18k-20k up to a current 26k-27k which helps  increase sales to walk-in buyers.

Edited by jpd80

On 10/15/2021 at 10:34 AM, rmc523 said:

F-series had a 52k lead over Silverado as of Q3.  Like 1k behind if you combined Silverado and Sierra.

Silverado sold like 29,000 units last month because that's all they could build because of the "chip" thing. It seems this continuous talk of a "race" is nonsensical under current market conditions  and means nothing....As I write this I have just learned Ford shut down Maverick production due to lack of parts....

On 10/15/2021 at 7:48 AM, HotRunrGuy said:

Maybe the best selling race is closer than we thought?  This came in the mail today, addressed to my deceased FIL.

HRG

F-series incentive.JPG

They must like you better than me, the offer they sent me is only good for $2000.

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, CoopTrem22 said:

Ok. Has there been instances where they can extend the expiration date if the vehicle doesn’t show up in time? 

Only as part of incentive protection based on when you ordered.  Not for the current incentives at delivery time.

• 1 month later...

My last PCO went unused because it was sent to my PO Box and not my physical address.  The dealer claimed there was no way to apply it if the PCO address didn't match the address given on the order.  I have a hard time believing this is true, but I'm somewhat at his mercy.  I do wish that instead of asking the region rep if there was a way to change teh address on the PCO, he had simply asked--"I have a customer who rec'd a PCO via his PO Box, is ther a way to apply that to the order."  <angry face>