Ford Website Tracking Experience

pnwskibum

So the dealer put in a f250 for order for us (we wanted a 350 - long story). While the 250 got delivered to the dealer - Ford's tracking app said for 2 weeks it was still in transit. Some major delays with the tracking function. The only reason I saw it was delivered was because I saw it on the dealer inventory search on Ford's website. It was listed as 'just arrived' at my dealer and the VIN matched.

Anyone else run into this before?

18 hours ago, RedHoncho01 said:

Once the Ford or Lincoln vehicle tracking site shows your vehicle has shipped, you can track it more accurately via this website.  You don't need to sign up.  You just need your VIN.

https://www.palsapp.com/

Thanks for the info. Do you suppose this means my truck is still at the plant after being shipped on 9/18? 

Screenshot_20211017-082756.png

On 10/16/2021 at 10:29 AM, RedHoncho01 said:

Once the Ford or Lincoln vehicle tracking site shows your vehicle has shipped, you can track it more accurately via this website.  You don't need to sign up.  You just need your VIN.

https://www.palsapp.com/

My '21 F150 was (ordered in April) was finally built & shipped the first of Oct. It arrived at my dealer Oct 13 but it never appeared in this app so your mileage may vary. 

• Like 1