Priority 02; what does it mean?

Rcpd34

11 minutes ago, mattdm said:

It means your near the front of the line for scheduling. You can probably expect to be scheduled in the next few weeks unless you have adaptive steering or other major commodity issues come up.

I dropped the AS for just this reason.

10 minutes ago, pnwskibum said:

Same thing just happened to me- I was ordered at priority 19 -yesterday I heard that I moved to 02 - still no vin or any other communication minus the order confirmation email. Do you have a VIN?

Nope; won't see a VIN until it's scheduled, which they only do on Thursdays.  Hopefully, by the end of the month.

41 minutes ago, pnwskibum said:

Same thing just happened to me- I was ordered at priority 19 -yesterday I heard that I moved to 02 - still no vin or any other communication minus the order confirmation email. Do you have a VIN?

took mine about 3 weeks from being bumped to an 01 before i got scheduled/got a vin.

I apologize as I have not searched all threads yet, but on a FB group, someone told me that the KY truck plant is experiencing layoffs. That sounds odd as there is such a high demand for these vehicles right now, or so I thought. 

Is this true? He said more layoffs were coming. He made the comment as I had mentioned I ordered a 2022 Navigator yesterday. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...