Different kind of running board question.

I have a crew cab long bed srw but all the running boards I can find online anywhere are for crew cab dually or a crew cab short bed.

They all are around 115"+/-, the long bed will need about a 125 to 129 in ( I took a measurement but I'm just going off memory now).

I've taken a bunch of screenshots and downloaded pictures and thinking of just fabricating my own and instead of going to the back/bottom of the body I'm thinking about bolting it directly to the frame.

I imagine free full-length running board on the factory bolts on the body for the running board would be way too flimsy or too much force on the bolts that's why I can't find full length.. or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spot 

I'm not going to be doing I need serious four-wheel-drive stuff, rocks stumps big holes ect ect. I don't need to worry about hitting anything because I'll never have that truck where it will hit stuff.

But I am looking for a factory made running board that does the entire length, I really don't have the time to fabricate that up right now but I am really short in the truck is really tall.

All four of us have to pull ourselves up into the truck????

Has anybody seen those or do you know where to get them?