2019 Escape 1.5L EB coolant intrusion, long term effect on other powertrain components..

Rwm032

We have a 2019 Escape 1.5L EB that just turned over 36,000 miles, when the dreaded Check engine light came on....took it to dealer and they confirmed that there is coolant intrusion into the cylinder number 3....and are beginning the process to replace the defective engine. The question I have...that they have so far, not been able to answer....and which I have not been able to find in the forums....is:    What effects..."down the road"....will this coolant intrusion have on other power train components...such as the turbo charger, and the Catalytic converter?  I have noticed that the inside of the exhaust pipes appear to have "soot" in them...so I am assuming that this is the result of non-combustion caused by the coolant intrusion....which leads me to believe that turbo charger failure is awaiting me sometime in the near future.....as well as a possible clogged Catalytic Converter.   Is this something that Ford will address at the time of engine replacement....or is it one of those "hope and pray" situations where you hope and pray the problem presents itself before the warranty expires?

I've got 14K after the short block replacement on my '18 1.5, and so far so good.  The coolant level still drops slightly over time, they have pressure tested recently, and it passed the spec.  I did hedge my bets and add an extended warranty, just for some additional peace of mind.

HRG