Order Placed for 2022 Bronco,Ford Account not Updating

Rksea

I converted my reservation to an order on 15 Oct 2021, on Oct 20 I recieved an email from Ford informing me that the dealership has placed your order. I logged into my Ford account today 22 Oct and under my reservation it still shows awaiting dealer to accept the order.

My concern is that the order email I received from Ford on 20 Oct 2021 is not tied to my reservation/order on the Ford account and that it will not be taken into account for scheduling. Does anyone have any insight on this issue of Ford account and dealer order not matching in the system?

Thank You

Robert Seaton

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I don't have any advice other than I'm in the same boat.  I converted my 2021 order last October and I had to call my dealer twice to make sure they processed it.  On my  ford.com the status says "ordering with dealer" but my dealer assures me the order has been placed and they sent me a screen shot that has an order number but still says in order processing.

I'm frustrated by the process, can make my peace with supply chain delays but am more concerned that my dealer hasn't placed the order correctly.

1 hour ago, dupmanyu said:

Unfortunately I don't have any advice other than I'm in the same boat.  I converted my 2021 order last October and I had to call my dealer twice to make sure they processed it.  On my  ford.com the status says "ordering with dealer" but my dealer assures me the order has been placed and they sent me a screen shot that has an order number but still says in order processing.

I'm frustrated by the process, can make my peace with supply chain delays but am more concerned that my dealer hasn't placed the order correctly.

Stop in and get a copy of you DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) from you Dealer. That will have the "Sales Code" and "Order Code" which you can use on here for updates in the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employee's section on this forum.  Be careful though, you need to read the rules and follow them! 

Also on your DORA is the "Priority Code".  That number should be in the range of "10-19". If it is a "99" that means "Do not Schedule" and must be updated.

Do not read to much into your Ford Account.  My first Bronco Order (2021) still shows "Ordering with Dealer" and it has been built and is waiting for shipment.  I have received emails from Ford about it and it shows the correct status on the Order Tracker page.  Those emails are sporadic too. Ford's system for Customer updates needs some work!

• 2 weeks later...

Postscript - I reached out  to my dealer today as I noticed on my ford.com account it said to contact dealer.  He was able to send me a PDF with a VIN and the build is scheduled to start 1st week of Feb.  I hope for the others that placed their orders in Oct see the same activity.  Danglin thanks for the tip, I did get a copy of DORA but stopped short  of using the vehicle locator.  I can be patient now that there’s movement, main hangup for me was not knowing if the order was complete.

• Like 1