2022 Nautilus Order

BB2005

I ordered my 2022 Black Label on September 24th. I received an email today from my dealer with the vin number and production the week of November 1st. I read the start up date was October 29th…was really surprised to get a production date this quick. Curious, anyone else with orders scheduled or know how long delivery might take?

• 2 weeks later...

My 2022 Nautilus build week is this week. I added the vin to my Lincoln account after I received it. I noticed today under Sync it says “updated” but doesn’t have a date like my Corsair does showing the last update. I don’t remember what it said before that..maybe ineligible..definitely not “updated”. Does anyone know if that means it was built? I’m still unable to get a window sticker. 

Hi BB2005,

Mine was suppose to be build this week as well, however i just got to know that the production, for the 2022, will rather start next Monday ( Nov 08 2021 ).

Therefore our production date will be delayed by 2 weeks minimum ! ..............Be patient grrrrrrrrrr............I have ordered mine in April 2021 !

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 8:25 AM, cedeli said:

Hi BB2005,

Mine was suppose to be build this week as well, however i just got to know that the production, for the 2022, will rather start next Monday ( Nov 08 2021 ).

Therefore our production date will be delayed by 2 weeks minimum ! ..............Be patient grrrrrrrrrr............I have ordered mine in April 2021 !

Any updates on your order?

My build week changed several times, the last being December 6th. I was able to get my window sticker last night. Other than that, no news. The tracking site changed to “in production”. I don’t know how long it takes until it moves to “built”. 

Edited by BB2005

57 minutes ago, BB2005 said:

My build week changed several times, the last being December 6th. I was able to get my window sticker last night. Other than that, no news. The tracking site changed to “in production”. I don’t know how long it takes until it moves to “built”. 

The system can actually report it as "in production" for up to a week or so. 

• Like 1

Good morning Ice-capades.

I have noticed that in the ''Production Week Scheduling Information'' for the NAUTILUS 2022 that it says ''NO SCHEDULING'' for the week of Dec 13th, 2021

does it mean that their are no productions forecasted for the Nautilus 2022 ?

Thanks a lot for your support

Best regards

16 minutes ago, cedeli said:

I have noticed that in the ''Production Week Scheduling Information'' for the NAUTILUS 2022 that it says ''NO SCHEDULING'' for the week of Dec 13th, 2021

Best regards

The information relates to scheduling only and does not reflect plant production.  

3 hours ago, cedeli said:

Best regards

Scheduling is several weeks ahead of production.  It means they have enough orders already scheduled for the next few weeks based on plant capacity so they’re skipping a week of new scheduling.

30 minutes ago, akirby said:

They are building at the plant but usually shut down for a week or two this time of year.

@Oacjay98

We only worked 6 days in November. We came back November 29th we did Edges only for roughly a couple of weeks. It’s been almost two weeks since the Nautilus production has come back online so we are pumping them out once again. We have worked the whole month of December and there will be no layoffs this month. Thursday is slated to be the last production day of the year. This week final assembly is on a 10 hour schedule. I guess they want to get more out in the 4 days left because final has been on predominantly an 8 hour schedule. As for vins and all of that I’m not the guy to ask as I do not work in the main plant.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cedeli said:

Hi Oacjay98,

Thanks a lot for the informations......................do you know if you are going to assemble some more Nautilus in January 2022 ?

Thanks again.........this is greatly appreciated.

Best regards

You’re welcome. As for January production schedule we do not know if we’re coming back right after the Christmas holiday new year week off that we usually get or if we will be laid off to begin the year. We have had 33 weeks downtime since 2020 due to covid related part shortages etc etc. I will let you know. If we come back right after then we will start Jan 3rd.

14 hours ago, cedeli said:

Hi Oacjay98,

Thanks a lot for the informations......................do you know if you are going to assemble some more Nautilus in January 2022 ?

Thanks again.........this is greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Also if we’re in we will be building Lincoln’s. The parts situation or lack thereof is why we didn’t build Lincoln’s for a couple of weeks.

Hi Oacjay98,

Thanks again for your informations.

I really hope for you and your coworkers that the productions will resume in January 2022. 

Last question, do you know if the Adaptive speed control (63T)(GTDAT) option is available ?

( I read in an article that the procurement of this specific option is a big problem, therefore all

the Nautilus using this options can be delayed )

The Nautilus I ordered has this option ( Adaptive speed control ), that is why i'm asking.

Thanks

1 hour ago, cedeli said:

Hi Oacjay98,

Thanks again for your informations.

I really hope for you and your coworkers that the productions will resume in January 2022. 

Last question, do you know if the Adaptive speed control (63T)(GTDAT) option is available ?

( I read in an article that the procurement of this specific option is a big problem, therefore all

the Nautilus using this options can be delayed )

The Nautilus I ordered has this option ( Adaptive speed control ), that is why i'm asking.

Thanks

Thanks I hope so as well but I believe we will be back in early January after this week to resume production. Honestly I have no idea about the adaptive speed control. Maybe the information is online.

Hi Oacjay98,

Thanks again for all the informations you gave me, and if you have a chance, let me know if the production resume in January 20022

In the meantime i wish you a merry chrismast, and an happy new year for you and your family.

Best regards

On 12/22/2021 at 4:52 AM, cedeli said:

Hi Oacjay98,

Thanks again for all the informations you gave me, and if you have a chance, let me know if the production resume in January 20022

In the meantime i wish you a merry chrismast, and an happy new year for you and your family.

Best regards

Hi Cedeli, 

Thanks and happy holidays to you and you’re family as well. I will let you know when schedule resumes.