Current KTP shutdown

Good to know! I believe my truck is scheduled to go across the line Monday. Couldn’t be more excited. Ordered March 29th. 

I’m assuming you work at the plant by your response. I just wanted to say thank you to yourself and all of you at the plant for your hard work. I can imagine this is a pretty brutal time for you guys, but the product you are creating is second to none. Thank you from a current F-150 owner and future owner of a super duty!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, waloud said:

We have some trucks with a part of the center console that was less stock.  They was suppose to be installed this week and inspected so they can ship them.

Does "less stock" mean "out of stock"?  It's the only thing I can substitute in that place in your statement that makes any sense to me.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, pmbaseball24 said:

Good to know! I believe my truck is scheduled to go across the line Monday. Couldn’t be more excited. Ordered March 29th. 

I’m assuming you work at the plant by your response. I just wanted to say thank you to yourself and all of you at the plant for your hard work. I can imagine this is a pretty brutal time for you guys, but the product you are creating is second to none. Thank you from a current F-150 owner and future owner of a super duty!

@waloud, if this is true, I want to extend my thanks as well.  My impatience is unavoidable unfortunately, but it will come to an end.  I hope you're all staying safe, and I appreciate the work you are all doing, and not just because I've got a truck somewhere in your queue.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the Stamping Department...but as far as I know all 3 production shifts are currently operating on their normal pattern.

I received my new F350 a few weeks ago.

It originally had a build date of 10/8 and was eventually built 10/11.

Now I work here, so I saw my truck built, sat in it, etc...but once we released it to the shipper - it took almost two weeks to deliver it 20 minutes from the plant!

Happy to have it, of course...

• Like 2