Canadian orders

1 hour ago, dwpick1030 said:

Thank you Ice Capades, any info is a great help. If I was to try and obtain my VIN number, could anyone please advise me how I would begin the process. I have no idea in this department. I don't even know how to find out when/if it is scheduled. I think I am still too early for that step.

In addition to the suggestion from Litage, you should be able to get the information from the dealer.

Although I deal directly with the Sales Manager, he assigns a salesman to keep me updated. I receive weekly updates, which haven't changed since I ordered.

Good morning Litage, my sheet states the following, Dealer Reg number is 02386145, Deal ID is DAV1210925, Cust ID is 7485.

I have another sheet that states: order number 2222, with a sales code of CB1386, Priority code of 80.

I hope this info makes sense to you, because it is just a bunch of numbers to me....lol. Thank again for the help and understanding of all this

32 minutes ago, dwpick1030 said:

Good morning Litage, my sheet states the following, Dealer Reg number is 02386145, Deal ID is DAV1210925, Cust ID is 7485.

I have another sheet that states: order number 2222, with a sales code of CB1386, Priority code of 80.

I hope this info makes sense to you, because it is just a bunch of numbers to me....lol. Thank again for the help and understanding of all this

This is not the place to post vehicle tracking requests. Post the information in the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees forum available on the main forums page. You must have made at least 15 posts in order to make a tracking request. In addition, be sure to read the rules carefully as they are strictly enforced. 

FYI... an order with an 80 priority code is a stock order, not retail, and will never get scheduled! 

16 hours ago, litage said:

I will try to help you here as I am in the same boat,  you will need the order number and the Sales Code then you can ask here for un update of progress on  your truck

But you may only ask on this forum if you have 15 good posts and no spamming , the  moderators are pretty strict as they have had many spammers wasting their time so I fully understand 

As ice-capeds mentioned you are not in a good situation, might be better going with another dealer as a retail order and make sure its a priority of at least default 19

On 11/15/2021 at 5:29 AM, dwpick1030 said:

Being in BC, I totally understand the frustration with dealing with Canadian dealerships  but remember these guys are salesmen, that's it.  Your deposit should be refundable until the vehicle has been serialized.

Hey Ford Username, thank you. I have a call into the dealer I am working with. I placed this ordered through the general sales manager of the dealer, so I figured all was good to go. I am going to double check with him today. Be safe out there in BC. I hope you are far from the crazy mud slides and flooding.

• Like 1

As I have previously mentioned....this is my first brand new truck. Super excited. And this forum is so educational. So much to learn and read. Thank you to everyone that participates and creates this site....and to all of the Ford employees who make these fantastic products. My hats off to all of you.

35 minutes ago, dwpick1030 said:

Just heard back from the manager at the dealer I ordered my truck from. My order was submitted as a code 19. I hope this is a good thing... lol

Priority code "19" is the default code for retail orders submitted via the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. Dealers must manually assign a lower code (10-18). Another factor is how many other unscheduled retail orders the Dealer has and what the priority codes are. A lot of Dealers end up with all their retail orders at "19" because they either don't know how to manage their USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) or are too lazy.  

Awesome. Thank you. So much to learn and know........Always afraid of getting the run around when spending so much money, but in these times I believe that there is no going to a dealer and picking one off of the lot. Seems like a long way down the road before that happens again. All the best. Thanks again for your help and services. It is so appreciated. 

Our dealer notified me on Oct. 29th the order ( Canadian ) I placed with him the morning of Sept. 20, priority # 16 is confirmed and VIN supplied, scheduled for Nov. 8 build with an eta at his dealership Nov. 22. 

Now my buddy that got me x plan pricing ordered exact same vehicle, Rapid red ltd. Tow pkg. Start stop delete but sandstone interior to my black, ordered his that same day but in the afternoon priority 17. Confirmed order VIN issued same build date Nov. 8 but is eta'd at the dealership a week earlier on Nov. 15. It will be interesting to see how things unfold.

This is from my thread in the explorer forum. The Ford vehicle order tracker is pretty close to the timeline. Order number and vin from dealer required and easily supplied.

ETA is now Nov. 26 . It is now built awaiting shipment ( an 8 hour run or less from Chicago ). Good luck from London.

Thats good news. What is the x plan pricing. I have read about it a couple of times now, but I don't know what it is. 

I placed my order on Sept 25th,  and haven't heard a word from the dealer other then today, stating that my order was place as a priority "19". They have given me a time line of April for delivery.

24 minutes ago, dwpick1030 said:

Thats good news. What is the x plan pricing. I have read about it a couple of times now, but I don't know what it is. 

I placed my order on Sept 25th,  and haven't heard a word from the dealer other then today, stating that my order was place as a priority "19". They have given me a time line of April for delivery.

X plan is fixed pricing.  On a $50k vehicle it’s roughly $500 over invoice.  No haggle and they can’t charge more than $100 doc fee.  You also get all public rebates and most PCOs.

Oh nice. I wonder if that is the pricing they did for me. The dealer stated that they have given me a first responders pricing......honestly had never heard of the x plan before.

The dealer I am dealing with has been super friendly and helpful as far as I know. Just not a lot of help with obtaining a schedule build date or obtaining the VIN. But in their defense I believe it is still early  in the process.

I have to admit, like alot of others here......the waiting seems to be the hardest part....lol

On 11/17/2021 at 8:38 AM, dwpick1030 said:

Hey Ford Username, thank you. I have a call into the dealer I am working with. I placed this ordered through the general sales manager of the dealer, so I figured all was good to go. I am going to double check with him today. Be safe out there in BC. I hope you are far from the crazy mud slides and flooding.

Only 30mins away from the flooding, far enough but we have another atmospheric weather trough coming in again. Hopefully the flood gates will be completely repaired. 

If you went through and built your truck with the sales manager, double check everything linked to the VIN to ensure it matches once you get it.  7 mths for a Lariat...hopefully no AS?

Edited by Ford Username

• 1 month later...