2022 Black Appearance Package

tk421

9 hours ago, Rhinogolfer said:

Ordered my Black Appearance Package  XLT November 8th and have heard nothing. Question for the forum. Do you know if the BAP is available on a truck with a body color that is not black? I love the antimatter blue but was told that I cannot get the BAP in a body color other than black. 

Appreciate  your time 

Not true at all.  Check the order guide (link at top of page).

9F304D73-6559-4602-8C55-B18409DF76C7.jpeg

• Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 11:49 PM, Rhinogolfer said:

Ordered my Black Appearance Package  XLT November 8th and have heard nothing. Question for the forum. Do you know if the BAP is available on a truck with a body color that is not black? I love the antimatter blue but was told that I cannot get the BAP in a body color other than black. 

Appreciate  your time 

You should be able to get it in any color offered in the trim package colors 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 8:49 PM, Rhinogolfer said:

Appreciate  your time 

Don't feel bad, my order date was Oct 7 & still not a word back on current status... BTW It is a Rapid Red Powerboost with the BAP 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well my delivery day was supposed to be today, March 21st. Dealer said that they haven't recieved notice that the truck has been released yet. Also, when I search the order and vin on the track my order page.... it now says that the vehicle isn't available for tracking yet. It used to say the order has been confirmed. No big deal.... the roads are too dirty for a shiny new rig anyways. Anyone else recieved their BAP yet? 

28 minutes ago, AlmostSlimShady said:

Well my delivery day was supposed to be today, March 21st. Dealer said that they haven't recieved notice that the truck has been released yet. Also, when I search the order and vin on the track my order page.... it now says that the vehicle isn't available for tracking yet. It used to say the order has been confirmed. No big deal.... the roads are too dirty for a shiny new rig anyways. Anyone else recieved their BAP yet? 

many BAPs have been delivered yes. Quite a few on Facebook to look at. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 5:10 PM, 65stang150 said:

Just picked mine up

F3A6D23E-1577-4DF6-B735-EFD7C406EE32.jpeg

D143CE0F-7E40-481A-AF7C-F86F06162FDC.jpeg

CCC2DA46-1EAB-409C-B631-74AA9DDFEAB9.jpeg

C3AFF9D5-D316-4FBC-BD51-BA3A595234C9.jpeg

8E4C2357-F245-4E65-A72F-E23EC6B4BB4D.jpeg

C4173792-3D7B-42CD-B979-2F343869C07C.jpeg

Looks great man. 

Mine is sitting at the railyard "Pending Pickup" by United Road for the 1.5 hour drive to my dealer. 

Hopefully posting pictures soon. 

On 4/4/2022 at 6:26 PM, AlmostSlimShady said:

Looks sharp! I'll definitely be swapping out those chrome lugs right away though. My build date got moved to the same as yours, so hopefully I'll be hearing something soon. Enjoy the new truck!

Thanks. I’m actually changing the wheels and tires out in a few weeks. I purchased a lift kit with bigger wheels and tires