Is this anyone else’s “I’ve made it” dream vehicle?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, roger19er said:

please go dream elsewhere, this forum is for navigator owners

This forum is NOT just for Navigator owners nor is it necessary for to call out others like that.

You already got 1 warning for abusive behavior.  Consider this a last warning.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, akirby said:

This forum is NOT just for Navigator owners nor is it necessary for to call out others like that.

You already got 1 warning for abusive behavior.  Consider this a last warning.

Edited by roger19er

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I drive the 2019 Nautilus Black Label, it is my dream vehicle.  I love the quiet smooth drive that takes me back to my youth.  Always been a car nut but at about age 14 it really kicked in.  Parents starting to teach me to drive, the 1977 models hitting the showrooms.  I loved the Mark V's.  The family would go to Sears to do some shopping but I would go across the parking lot to the Lincoln Mercury dealership and check out the cars.  It was a different time, safe to do so back then.  When the Diamond Jubilee editions came out in 1978 I always associated leather dashboards with ultimate luxury.  I now have that along with leather door panels and full leather seats, love it.  Even down to the corning lights on the Nautilus, it's everything I associate with those luxury cars of the past.  I especially like the side profile of the Nautilus, long hood and a short deck, very short deck.  The performance of the twin turbo V6, well it's out of this world.  One very happy customer.

• Like 1