AS shortage

litage

2020 F350

Platinum

carbonized grey

order date: 10/14/2021

Truck is still awaiting scheduling dealer says clean no restrictions does this mean AS is not a problem and it may be scheduled?

Thanks for any feedback and appreciate all the work done to make this forum fun to visit 

I would count on AS being built, I've had an order in since 3/22 and it's still not built, I received a vin# back in June with the first build week date being 7/23 and it has moved several time. I did finally get a build (day) 11/23 but who knows. I went an purchased a new GMC back in August because of all the bull, but I still get the emails so I've been following it even know I'm not buying it.

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Steve N said:

There still doesn’t seem to be a first in first out build on AS.  I’m not as old as March (July), but have seen more than a couple of newer orders being built with AS.

Its not first in first out.  It’s by priority at each dealer.  Some dealers have more orders and different priorities.  There are also a lot of commodity issues other than AS both published and unpublished.

• Like 1