Ordered 2022 XLT Black Appearance Package

Fred F-250

I got an update from Ford!

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-250 XLT Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of December 6, 2021.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Wiscasset Ford, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 1FT7W2BN2NED37247.

Now I just have to wait. I don't have a window sticker available. Hopefully soon.

Edited by Fred F-250

16 minutes ago, Fred F-250 said:

I got an update from Ford!

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-250 XLT Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of December 6, 2021.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Wiscasset Ford, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 1FT7W2BN2NED37247.

Now I just have to wait. I don't have a window sticker available. Hopefully soon.

The Window Sticker won't be available until just before production. 

• Like 1