Grind noise on down shift 10 speed

Tidesright

So I am fortunate enough to have this annoying grind like noise on a down shift from 4-3 and also 5-4. Only does it when trans is up to temp (150 or more) there’s another truck at my dealer with the same issue. And I have made contact with some other guys that have the exact noise as well. Just want to see if anyone else has this issue and if it was fixed. My truck has 2500 miles. Or maybe if we have any ford engineers on here? Little help will be much appreciated! 

• 4 weeks later...

I have this issue with my 22. I've encountered 20 or so others online with the same issue. Ford-trucks dot com does has at least 2 informative threads on the subject. I noticed this driving my truck home from the dealership after purchasing it. Took it back the next day and it's been there since (59 days and counting). New 22 scheduled on 11/18 to be built week of 12/6. Crossing my fingers that it's been built and it's a "good one". 

15 minutes ago, cmk1981 said:

I took mine in on Nov 1 and they wanted me to leave it.  It's my only vehicle so I couldn't.  I have still not been called to bring it in.  I've driven it 3100 miles since first hearing the noise and it hasn't been better or worse, so who knows.

Same I have over 4K miles now and it’s still there no better or worse. Wish ford would get working on this issue and come up with a solution. There’s more and more trucks with the issue coming to light. 

• Like 1