Wireless Charging and Paddle Shifters

jmac0408

Good Morning ALL !!

I have just taken delivery of my Factory Ordered 2021 Edge Titanium August 24/21 and am absolutely loving it !!  It replaced a 2008 Edge Limited which was a terrific vehicle. My new ride has all the latest technology and options available and thus my queries:

Shouldn't my new Edge be equipped with Paddle Shifters ?  Unless I have been earlier hallucinating, I could swear the feature was recently available/accessible but now seems to have disappeared !! What might be a resolution ??

As stated, my Edge is equipped with all the latest tech and including Wireless Charging. For some reason I am NOT able to charge my phone with this feature. My phone is: iPhone 6S Plus and is covered with an Otterbox protector !!

Any and all input/direction/counsel will be very much appreciated.

Have a great day !!

Not sure about the paddle shifters.  I know on the Lincoln Nautilus they took the shifters off  the 2.0 litre , and now available with only the 2.7 v6.  Good bet is the same.  
As for the wireless charging that phone may not be compatible as the 6S is an older phone.  Try taking off the otter box protector as well, as this could be the issue as well.  In my 21 Nautilus I have to find the sweet spot on the charge pad for my phone , I am running an I phone 8 plus.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmac0408 said:

Good Morning ALL !!

I have just taken delivery of my Factory Ordered 2021 Edge Titanium August 24/21 and am absolutely loving it !!  It replaced a 2008 Edge Limited which was a terrific vehicle. My new ride has all the latest technology and options available and thus my queries:

Shouldn't my new Edge be equipped with Paddle Shifters ?  Unless I have been earlier hallucinating, I could swear the feature was recently available/accessible but now seems to have disappeared !! What might be a resolution ??

As stated, my Edge is equipped with all the latest tech and including Wireless Charging. For some reason I am NOT able to charge my phone with this feature. My phone is: iPhone 6S Plus and is covered with an Otterbox protector !!

Any and all input/direction/counsel will be very much appreciated.

Have a great day !!

Your iPhone 6S is not compatible with wireless charging.  The first iPhone that was compatible with wireless charging is the iPhone 8.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...