2022 DVD System

JFerg425

13 hours ago, JFerg425 said:

Hi. Does anyone have an answer to this for me? 
My dealer hasn’t been able to add the DVD system to my platinum 22 and they don’t know why and neither do I. 

The Rear Seat Entertainment System is blocked in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system with a notation that it's a Controlled Commodity. Your Dealer will need to contact their Ford Zone Manager to have the Regional Scheduler add the option. 

58 minutes ago, WillSD said:

Perhaps a glitch in the Web Based Dealer Ordering (WBDO) system as there does not appear to be any holds or restrictions.   Should be as simple as adding option code 91D to the order.   Your dealer will have to contact Ford.

The Rear Seat Entertainment System is blocked in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system with a notation that it's a Controlled Commodity. WBDO uses plain English descriptions instead of the order codes that were required in the old CONCEPS ordering system. WBDO groups options into categories and only shows options available for the model and trin selected. The WBDO system is a lot easier to use and far more efficient time-wise.