Massage seats

Benny

What? Massage seats?? 

So I know they have heat and AC and now they Massage you too?

Heck yeah...my truck seats can give me a back rub, the rumba vacuum cleans the floors , pizza hut delivers food, 

.......my wife needs to step up her game or she will be out of a job soon! Technology is starting to make her less valuable!

(I am joking! I am just joking!)

[....well at least until the washing machine can figure out how to get clothing out of the hamper and also hang them up after drying]?

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR

On 11/27/2021 at 11:15 AM, sjmcken81 said:

Message seats are standard on Platinums and Limiteds…wife liked them so much, we had to get a Platinum.  Learned about them on a 2020 Platinum F350 test drive.

YUP.... my wife fell in love with them to the point that my 2020 was ordered as Platinum.... I have grown to really like them on those long towing days..... 

11 minutes ago, Ford truck guy said:

YUP.... my wife fell in love with them to the point that my 2020 was ordered as Platinum.... I have grown to really like them on those long towing days..... 

Good to hear. I'm looking forward to them in the new F-450, for the long drive to Shipshewana next summer.

14 minutes ago, Rangers09 said:

Good to hear. I'm looking forward to them in the new F-450, for the long drive to Shipshewana next summer.

Andy, They are that good ! ! I even turn the heat on with the rolling action, oh boy it feels nice ! ! !

We are discussing our options for next summer, trying to find a way to be in Shipshewana next year ! ! !  just not sure how we can do it yet..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ford truck guy said:

Andy, They are that good ! ! I even turn the heat on with the rolling action, oh boy it feels nice ! ! !

We are discussing our options for next summer, trying to find a way to be in Shipshewana next year ! ! !  just not sure how we can do it yet..

As long as my new F-450  arrives, we plan to leave the coast about the end of May and take an easy trip out there. Would be great to finally meet if you can make the Rally.

When I ordered the truck, I didn't even know about the option, until reading about them on this, or the FTE. Soon as I mentioned them to DW, I called our Sales Manager and added the KR Ultimate package. Looking forward to trying them.

• Like 1