Ford not emailing anymore updates?

Ryanc3055

• ice-capades changed the title to Ford not emailing anymore updates?
3 hours ago, Ryanc3055 said:

Is it possible to get updated build week on here with Vin  and order #

Yes but you are going to need to go and participate in the forums more first.  15 relevant posts are required before asking.  As Huzzar said (is that a name?), read the forum rules.  They are explicitly clear and you risk participation consequences if not followed.   I've seen several people be banned for ignoring the rules.

ps - going to take a wild guess that you are one of many (maybe most) people who don't read instructions?  Just curious.  I am one who reads everything - definitely in the minority.  But it matters in BOV.

Edited by ScottK1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, txsd6.2 said:

I received e-mail on 11/18 that I was scheduled for build on the week of 12/6 - nothing since... 

Exactly the same here.  So I have asked my dealer for a copy of his current VVR info.  Will see how that goes.

Edited by doyall

I haven't gotten any direct emails. The first one was forwarded from the dealer, who insisted my email was entered, and nothing since then. I can't even use the vehicle locator from that email, it just sits on the enter your order and vin number page. I do have a window sticker tho...

Edited by Dakkat720

I wish I could figure out why I have not received one email from Ford. Asked dealer for the 4th time today to check to see if it is attached to my order in the dealer WBDOS, and salesman called as they were looking at the screen to check spelling, and said it is all correct. @ice-capadesany ideas what else to check? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Pizzaguy

Ordered my Transit Connect 3 months ago and got a prompt verification e-mail from Ford, and nothing since. Then yesterday dealer calls and says it been built. Hopefully that's the case and now I've got month or three waiting for my van to catch a boat ride across the Atlantic and then train and truck rides to Minnesota. But if the tracker and notifications are down, who knows? 

I noticed I was not receiving any emails from Ford on my 2022 F350 order. Since the vehicle finally went into production on 12/09 I have been monitoring several Ford-related forums and read how others were getting updates from FORD. Asked my sales rep earlier this week about it and reminded him I had submitted my email with my order back in June. He came back telling me that the Inventory Manager likely had not included my email when the order was submitted. NOW I spend a lot of time waiting around and checking build status on Ford.com for data I could have been getting automatically as the vehicle progresses through its build and shipment process. Aggravating, but then if I do not take the truck when it finally arrives (which will NOT happen in my case) the dealer will mark it up and still end up selling it. Frustrated but still looking forward to getting the truck and FINALLY taking my fifth-wheel RV out on trips with the family.

On 12/15/2021 at 12:45 PM, GearheadGrrrl said:

Ordered my Transit Connect 3 months ago and got a prompt verification e-mail from Ford, and nothing since. Then yesterday dealer calls and says it been built. Hopefully that's the case and now I've got month or three waiting for my van to catch a boat ride across the Atlantic and then train and truck rides to Minnesota. But if the tracker and notifications are down, who knows? 

Got an e-mail from Ford yesterday with a VIN and saying it will be built next week... Try to be patient, folks.