2022 F-150 King Ranch 5.0

An amazing service you provide here, and I really appreciate any insight you might be able to share on my order. 

I do know it was at one point scheduled for week of 12/6 on 11/18, but that's last I heard. 

VIN1FTFW1E52NFA39230

Order Code: T150

All the best,

Ryan 

• 2 weeks later...

The most recent update moved your production schedule to 12/15, but no updates since and no indication whether it actually started production yet or not.  I've been seeing this kind of thing on the tracker lately with production at KTP and it usually meant a Micro Chip hold was coming.  I haven't yet seen this tracker behavior with DTP orders yet which is where F150s are built so who knows.  With the holidays coming maybe they are running fewer shifts?  All speculation at this point (which I normally avoid giving), so who knows.  Happy Holidays.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

Really?  You should be driving this already.  It was delivered to your dealership on Dec 30th.

Delivered  -  Final Delivered (Lnr Services, Llc )   F13049 - Salerno Duane Ford, L.l.c. Summit, NJ    Dec-30-2021, 23:32 ET.

Salesman has been out for over a week with COVID, he's in today. You bet your ass he's getting a call.

Thanks for everything, and I'll post a pic once picked up!

• Like 1

I'd say call anyone there even if your salesperson is still out.  There is no reason for them to make you wait for a certain salesperson if you have been waiting this long and your vehicle is in.  I'd be worried that they would try to sell it to someone else while you were waiting. Good luck.

• Angry 1

That parking garage looks familiar.  I am so glad you worked it out and got it finally.  Looks great, thanks so much for sharing!!  I really hope you enjoy your new ride.  Have a great new year.

Edited by cyberdman
spelling
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

That parking garage looks familiar.  I am so glad you worked it out and got it finally.  Looks great, thanks so much for sharing!!  I really hope you enjoy your new ride.  Have a great new year.

Bit of a tight fit, but it works! Who know what would have happened if I didn't get an update from you, you're a huge asset to the community and thank you again.

Enjoy the new year as well and stay safe!

• Like 1