Schedule

JWM

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 4:58 AM, JWM said:

No I ordered a 2022

Who do you know? I ask because for everyone else the 2022 Navigator order banks didn't open until mid October. 

Edit: Sorry, I don't know why I was thinking Navigator. You must have ordered a different model. 

Edited by Black Label

20 minutes ago, Black Label said:

Who do you know? I ask because for everyone else the 2022 Navigator order banks didn't open until mid October. 

No one can submit an order until the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and the vehicle specifications and pricing are available in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. Both the USOB and WBDO actions coincide with the release of the order guide. None of this could have happened until 10/15/2021.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ice-capades said:

No one can submit an order until the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and the vehicle specifications and pricing are available in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. Both the USOB and WBDO actions coincide with the release of the order guide. None of this could have happened until 10/15/2021.  

I know. I said above that orders for the Navigator were mid October. However, reading this thread, I am not clear what vehicle he/she ordered. 

On 1/2/2022 at 12:03 PM, Black Label said:

Edit: Sorry, I don't know why I was thinking Navigator. You must have ordered a different model. 

I ordered a Aviator.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

From date of order, about how long does it take to get a VIN?  I ordered a Black Label Nautilus on 4/25/22 and received my email from Lincoln that my order had been received.  I was told that Lincoln would be sending emails on upcoming events dealing with my vehicle.  Dealer "thought" the time frame to delivery would be about 12 weeks to Fort Myers, FL but can't say for sure, which is fine with me.

Thank you in advance for any input.

Sam

• 1 month later...