Keyless Entry

Bull894

So I picked up my 2022 Ford F250 in the evening yesterday.  Going thru and setting everything up.  The only thing that I can not find is the factory code for the keyless entry.  The past Ford vehicles I purchased it was on a small card with the owners manual.  No card this time. Anyone have any ideas where I can find the factory code?

1638728982429422590852500806232.jpg

Your dealer didn't provide this info during the delivery?  Try checking the secondary (upper) glove box; that is where they usually are upon receipt from the factory.   If not, call your dealer (hopefully they record the cut key code and factory keyless code on the deal jacket and in their DMS).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bull894 said:

So I picked up my 2022 Ford F250 in the evening yesterday.  Going thru and setting everything up.  The only thing that I can not find is the factory code for the keyless entry.  The past Ford vehicles I purchased it was on a small card with the owners manual.  No card this time. Anyone have any ideas where I can find the factory code?

Hi Bull. As long as you have two/both keyfobs (which you should on a brand new vehicle), you can pull up the Keyless Entry code by following the instructions in your Owners Manual. Once you follow the instructions, the code will display in the Driver Information Center/SYNC display etc.

You should also contact the salesperson and ask them where your Keyless Entry code card is, if you can not find the code card somewhere in your truck or paperwork.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Edited by bbf2530
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bbf2530 said:

Hi Bull. As long as you have two/both keyfobs (which you should on a brand new vehicle), you can pull up the Keyless Entry code by following the instructions in your Owners Manual. Once you follow the instructions, the code will display in the Driver Information Center/SYNC display etc.

You should also contact the salesperson and ask them where your Keyless Entry code card is, if you can not find it on your own.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

I had to do this in my old truck when I lost the card. but totally understand the frustration of not having everything when picking up

On 12/5/2021 at 1:48 PM, WillSD said:

Your dealer didn't provide this info during the delivery?  Try checking the secondary (upper) glove box; that is where they usually are upon receipt from the factory.   If not, call your dealer (hopefully they record the cut key code and factory keyless code on the deal jacket and in their DMS).

Thats where I found mine. The card was in there by itself.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...