22 Bronco - Looking for a VIN / Update

• 1 month later...

Please re-read the rules.  Please, on every bump that you are requesting information you must provide all your information - Dealer Code / Order number AND your vehicle information.  I am not scanning your entire thread for your information every time for every person that comes here looking for their updates so that I can help them. I don't have time.  In order to help you - you have to help me.  "But I gave you my order number, why do I need to provide you with my vehicle information - can't you just get that from the thread or at least thread title?"  I could, but I don't have time to do this for every person - it takes way too long and you are not the only person whose vehicle I am looking up.  I do not read or even browse anyone's entire thread EVER when I give them updates. I go to the last post - period.  In other words - like I already said it takes way too much time and you should be helping me to help you.  "Why do I need to provide you the vehicle information? Isn't my order number and stuff enough?"  NO.  If there is 1 stupid thing this order system allows for is multiple orders for different vehicles using the same order codes.  So, when I punch your information in I need to know - at that time - that am I looking for a Maverick, Bronco, F-Series, etc. etc.  and why do I ask for more than that, engines, body type, etc.?  Because - what if I look it up and there are 2 (or more) F-250s in the system ordered using the same codes?  That is the only way I can sort them out.  When you finally get a VIN, that is all I will need from then out because a VIN is 1 of 1 vehicle.  I hope this makes sense because if it doesn't I guess we can call it a day and close this thread.

In the future I want to see this from you:

Dealer Code / Order Number

Vehicle and year

trim level / body style

engine type

Most people are getting that, I hope you can too.  It isn't hard.

Now that I took the time to say all that - of course you now have a VIN. LOL

2022 Bronco - VIN 1FMDE5DH8NLB09923

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Mar-21-2022)

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...