Remote start and heated steering wheel?

d232799

Love my  2022  F350 King Ranch,  but when I remote start the heated steering wheel and seats turn on max even when its 65* outside.  Any body have a way to turning off the steering wheel function,  sorry but hate the heat especially when its 60 outside.  Kind of inconvenient to scroll thru the screens to turn the steering off.    Thanks  Rob

You go into the truck settings on the productivity screen (the one behind the steering wheel). There is a remote start menu in there somewhere and it lets you change how things are when you remote start. I believe I changed it to turn it on the way it was when the truck was turned off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's under Climate on the small side of the split screen when you have the Radio as the main.  Just click climate and it's the bottom button to turn on/off.  Now if you don't want it to come on when remote started...that will probably have to be changed in the gauge menu at stated above.