Drivers Heated Seat Not Working

Bull894

I have a 2019 Lincoln MKC and the drivers front heated seat just stopped working. Passenger seat works great.  The 3 red high, medium, low setting lights light up but the seat does not get warm.  I checked all the fuses and relays in the fuse boxes.  All were good.  Checked under the seat to make sure all connections were connected also.  Anyone have any ideas or encountered this problem before?

Thanks

On 12/12/2021 at 5:47 PM, Bull894 said:

I have a 2019 Lincoln MKC and the drivers front heated seat just stopped working. Passenger seat works great.  The 3 red high, medium, low setting lights light up but the seat does not get warm.  I checked all the fuses and relays in the fuse boxes.  All were good.  Checked under the seat to make sure all connections were connected also.  Anyone have any ideas or encountered this problem before?

Thanks

The warranty on your vehicle should be 4 years/50,000 miles whichever comes first.  As long as it is within this warranty period it should be repaired by the dealer at no cost even if you're not the original owner.