2022 F350 Lariat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I talked to the dealer this afternoon and he said it shipped and gave me the Railcar number. I would like to be able to track it myself but I don’t know that’s I can or how. 
Thank you, you’re updates have been very helpful!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BB2005 said:

I talked to the dealer this afternoon and he said it shipped and gave me the Railcar number. I would like to be able to track it myself but I don’t know that’s I can or how. 
Thank you, you’re updates have been very helpful!

What's your railcar #?

15 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

I don't know why everyone is so concerned about their railcar numbers.  Who really cares?  If you just keep coming back here and bumping your threads weekly I'll tell you where its at if there is an update.

This is kind of funny, over at MTC, guys are making a game out of stalking the rail yards,,,,,

example:  https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/photo-from-lordstown-ohio-rail-yard-01-04-22-high-possibility-that-the-hybrid-mav-on-the-left-is-coming-to-me-in-erie-pa.7656/

HRG

That is taking it too far if you ask me.  Those rail yards have enough going on and are suffering like the rest of the supply-chain industry with cutbacks, labor-shortages, COVID restrictions, fuel price hikes, larger tariffs, etc. etc. and don't need a bunch of rabid idiots that can't wait patiently for their vehicles mucking the whole works up for everyone else.  Seeing that enrages me to no end.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cyberdman said:

That is taking it too far if you ask me.  Those rail yards have enough going on and are suffering like the rest of the supply-chain industry with cutbacks, labor-shortages, COVID restrictions, fuel price hikes, larger tariffs, etc. etc. and don't need a bunch of rabid idiots that can't wait patiently for their vehicles mucking the whole works up for everyone else.  Seeing that enrages me to no end.

Sorry sir, didn't mean to add to your anguish.  Hopefully none of these stalkers are trespassing/fence jumping.

HRG

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cyberdman said:

These "Rabid Idiots" are just dialing an AUTOMATED phone number telling them where the car is at currently.   Not one single person is being contacted.  The automated phonemail has NOTHING to do with any of your reasons listed.  

I call it to find out if my railcar has left Chicago yet.  It's been there for a bit and just checking up on it.  To me it's fun to call the system and hear where it's at.  Not bothering a sole.  Not hurting anyone.

There's zero reason why an automated phone call should be "enraging" you.  Life's too short.  

Edited by 22KRTremor

@22KRTremor - WRONG.  You missed the whole point where the anger comes from and where people ARE indeed stalking the yards and taking pictures trying to find their vehicles in the yards.  See link listed above.  

Furthermore - This has gone on too long and none of this discussion belongs in here, is a rule and is why I have rules.  Any an all discussion that takes place in a tracking thread is between me and the person who wants the tracking done.  All other discussion must be done elsewhere in the forum or within PMs.  When a tracking thread gets bumped by extraneous posts not related to tracking it takes up my time that I could be looking up someone else's vehicle.

@HRG - I'm not mad with you or anything, we're fine.  It's not like those were your pictures.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyberdman said:

@22KRTremor - WRONG.  You missed the whole point where the anger comes from and where people ARE indeed stalking the yards and taking pictures trying to find their vehicles in the yards.  See link listed above.  

Furthermore - This has gone on too long and none of this discussion belongs in here, is a rule and is why I have rules.  Any an all discussion that takes place in a tracking thread is between me and the person who wants the tracking done.  All other discussion must be done elsewhere in the forum or within PMs.  When a tracking thread gets bumped by extraneous posts not related to tracking it takes up my time that I could be looking up someone else's vehicle.

@HRG - I'm not mad with you or anything, we're fine.  It's not like those were your pictures.

Understood - my apologies - new to forum and not aware of your capacities.   I would agree with you 100%.  

• Like 1