Loyal Ford Customer

ShelbyKR

I am a 3rd generation loyal Ford Customer looking for answers about a order placed 6/11/21 for a F250 Lariat Tremor.  From what I have read and seen here on Blue Oval orders placed after mine being built and delivered with similar equipment.  

Order Code: H611

Sales Code: F41409

Been on the phone with the dealership, marketing, and customer service not one person can tell why this vehicle is still sitting in the unscheduled order bank.  Two weeks ago added a option to vehicle and they lowered the priority code from 19 to 11. At this point still has not been scheduled or Vin# assigned. With the 3 week shutdown staring on 12/27/21, I see build orders out to February already, production and delivery 6 to 8 weeks with no hiccups.  I am starting to wonder if and when this order will happen!

Who is the next person to reach out to Jim Farley?  Anyone who has his contact information I would like to have some conversation with him!

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like you need to ask your dealership some more questions. They have access to all of the information. It also has a lot to do with how many vehicles that dealer has on order with Ford and where they placed priority for those vehicles. They have a certain amount of allocations for vehicles too. I would ask your dealer some more questions. If they aren’t willing to answer, place another order with a reputable dealer and keep this one on order. Did you put any money down? 

Edited by EA1205

8 hours ago, AtlasBlue350 said:

Shelby: What options did you order with your F250? Adaptive steering? Fifth Wheel Prep? Spray-In Bedliner?, etc. Many of these options are causing build delays.

Yet trucks are still getting built with those items which is frustrating to those who have been waiting. I get it, if there are three trucks that each had one of those options of course it makes sense to push three trucks out instead of one but I’m seeing trucks with all of those options shipping as well. 

12 hours ago, 1972Mach1 said:

Yet trucks are still getting built with those items which is frustrating to those who have been waiting. I get it, if there are three trucks that each had one of those options of course it makes sense to push three trucks out instead of one but I’m seeing trucks with all of those options shipping as well. 

That's true, they are getting built, but just not as quickly as everyone hopes they would. Mine was ordered the 2nd of September, with the Spray-in bedliner and Fifth wheel prep and it just shipped out the end of December. I think if I didn't have those two options I probably would have received my 350 much sooner. So we just have to accept the fact that if we order a bunch of options on the delay list, we just have to be prepared to wait it out.