Jack Cooper is my least favorite company right now

Benny

Truck has been sitting in KC for 2 weeks waiting on them to haul it 80 miles to dealership.  Two different occasions it has been pending shipment with point of origin listed as Kansas City only to be changed back to KTP as point of origin.  Not impressed.

1 hour ago, Benny said:

Truck has been sitting in KC for 2 weeks waiting on them to haul it 80 miles to dealership.  Two different occasions it has been pending shipment with point of origin listed as Kansas City only to be changed back to KTP as point of origin.  Not impressed.

It may not be Jack Cooper's fault. They don't have control of the vehicle until it's been transferred to them from Ford. Your Dealer should be able to tell from the Vehicle Visibility report.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tracking the truck after shipping is worse than info from Ford.  Not just Jack Cooper.    CSX has no information on railcar, UP has said the same info since 7 February and that is on way to Fairfax KS with no other info. I was told CSX would track car even after it was handed over to UP or any other rail line.    VVR last updated on 7 February showing truck in Blue Island, IL.  I was told the VVR no longer get updated for each stop.  They can only guess when it will make it to Kent WA for transfer to ship.  

9 hours ago, Jim58 said:

Tracking the truck after shipping is worse than info from Ford.  Not just Jack Cooper.    CSX has no information on railcar, UP has said the same info since 7 February and that is on way to Fairfax KS with no other info. I was told CSX would track car even after it was handed over to UP or any other rail line.    VVR last updated on 7 February showing truck in Blue Island, IL.  I was told the VVR no longer get updated for each stop.  They can only guess when it will make it to Kent WA for transfer to ship.  

The Vehicle Visibility report shows every status update including every stop along the rail route. 

Vehicle Visibility_In Transit Rail Detail.jpg

4 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The Vehicle Visibility report shows every status update including every stop along the rail route. 

Vehicle Visibility_In Transit Rail Detail.jpg

Unfortunately there seem to be a lot of cases for whatever reason it does not update. Mine went dark for 10 days and travelled 2200 miles in that time... all the while the VVR showed it as "Arrived... Illinois". Before finally updating to the destination rail scan in Vancouver,BC about 3 days after the actual scan date.

Edited by mattdm