2022 f150 Platinum commodity issues

Ford truck guy

It seems there are several things that are commodity issues and the list may be growing. Bed covers, spray-in bedliners, wheel well liners, and Max recline seats just to name a few. If you look at  Ice-capades weekly ford production notes It gives a glimpse as to what is driving production. I have a 22 KR on order that is supposed to be built this week.  I can't find any info on it though which makes me wonder if it will make it this week.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have AS on my 22 super duty build that I ordered right after thanksgiving with just an order confirmation and a projected 6-8 month wait time like everyone else, but I read other people get theirs built with like builds order to delivery in 3-4 months. So I have zero idea who you have to know, or what fancy dealer you have to order from, but this sucks if you need a truck. I ordered a 350 platinum CCSB with everything minus a bed cover, winch and PTO. I expect it will look amazing when it shows up though

19 hours ago, J4thclass said:

I have AS on my 22 super duty build that I ordered right after thanksgiving with just an order confirmation and a projected 6-8 month wait time like everyone else, but I read other people get theirs built with like builds order to delivery in 3-4 months. So I have zero idea who you have to know, or what fancy dealer you have to order from, but this sucks if you need a truck. I ordered a 350 platinum CCSB with everything minus a bed cover, winch and PTO. I expect it will look amazing when it shows up though

I would probably check in the super duty section for that 

20 hours ago, J4thclass said:

There are a lot of factors involved in how or when retail factory orders get scheduled including microchip requirements, commodity restraints, plant constraints, supplier issues, allocation, priority codes, etc. If you read the Scheduling Notes thread, under the Production & Sales menu, you'll see that a number of options/commodities are now restricted to retail factory orders in order to help meet demand for the rest of the 2022 Model Year. 

• Like 1