Raptor 37 package delays for 2022, true?

wsybert

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, 22KRTremor said:

You stated:  "...or now not being scheduled at all from this point on."  So, yes, it had something to do directly to your question.  

I’m not going to argue with you… my question is about availability of the 37 package raptor in 22. The seat color and option tells me nothing. 

• Haha 1

On 12/27/2021 at 12:18 PM, wsybert said:

Hearing a lot of rumors about 37 package Raptors being either more limited in 2022 or now not being schedule at all from this point on. 
Any truth to this?

I know 2021 37 allocations were more limited than the non 37. 

thanks. 

I have heard the same. I was going to change my 35 package to a 37 package, but my dealer told me that it could substantially delay delivery due to commodity issues.

Additionally, if I changed my order I will get the recent $900 price increase added to it as well. I’ve opted leave my order alone and add 37’s after the fact.

4 hours ago, tbone said:

I have heard the same. I was going to change my 35 package to a 37 package, but my dealer told me that it could substantially delay delivery due to commodity issues.

Additionally, if I changed my order I will get the recent $900 price increase added to it as well. I’ve opted leave my order alone and add 37’s after the fact.

Your Dealer is correct. Adding options that are a commodity restraint will delay scheduling further.

Your retail order is price protected to the prices in effect on the original order date. When the vehicle is produced, the Window Sticker will show the prices in effect at the time the vehicle was produced. Your Dealer will handle the price protection adjustment through an accounting adjustment process with Ford. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...