Numbers Game

Decker

Has it always been a numbers game? 800K died "with" or "because"... we will ever know? Now the good doctor comes up with a kinda different explanation of the "with" or "because".  Well, at least for the kids. 

“But the other important thing is that if you look at the children who are hospitalized, many of them are hospitalized with COVID as opposed to because of COVID,” Fauci continued. “And what we mean by that — if a child goes in the hospital, they automatically get tested for COVID. And they get counted as a COVID-hospitalized individual. When in fact, they may go in for a broken leg or appendicitis or something like that. So it’s overcounting the number of children who are, quote, ‘hospitalized with COVID,’ as opposed to because of COVID.”

• Like 1

Doctors Finally Get Real About Covid Hospitalizations Amid Omicron Spike – PJ Media

"A Manhattan emergency room physician, Dr. Craig Spencer, echoed Delgado’s comments about exacerbating existing illnesses. “Today, it seemed like everyone had COVID. Like, so many. And yes, like before, there were some really short of breath and needing oxygen. But for most, COVID seemed to topple a delicate balance of an underlying illness. It’s making people really sick in a different way,” Spencer wrote on Twitter. No one at this facility required a ventilator. “Thankfully, the Covid patients aren’t as sick.”

"An exacerbation of a chronic illness is not a Covid hospitalization. If a person with diabetes goes into diabetic ketoacidosis because of a viral infection, you treat the diabetic complication. Hospitals frequently see these complications in people with chronic conditions with influenza, pneumonia, and other acute illnesses. This phenomenon is not unique to Covid. However, it seems everyone has forgotten."

"Delgado also noted the number of people with mild or no symptoms coming to the ER for testing because of the lack of testing in the community. This trend is a result of the panic created by public health leaders like Dr. Fauci over the last two years. Stockholm, Sweden, started testing only patients sick enough to be hospitalized with Covid symptoms in March of 2020. The age striation and risk tranching according to a few serious comorbidities have been evident since at least May of 2020. Public health leaders should be stressing that messaging now to relieve emergency rooms and ensure that those who need care can get it."

Then there`s the data backing up some of crazy talk about the vaccine. Is the vaccine helping, sure. Is there more to the vaccines side effects, possibly? 

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64 | Indiana | thecentersquare.com

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Decker said:

Then there`s the data backing up some of crazy talk about the vaccine. Is the vaccine helping, sure. Is there more to the vaccines side effects, possibly? 

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64 | Indiana | thecentersquare.com

I posted my own personal anecdotal evidence of this in the more... thread

short story, I have about a dozen friends and acquaintances that have developed serious side effects from the jabs, including death, from oddball stuff that we're beginning to learn is a side effect from mRNA technology.  Two big issues I see developing, jab is crashing T-Cells (body's natural police dept for viruses), and weakening of blood cellular walls (think capillaries and clots).  There's also a concern with prions (think mad cow disease), with the jab too.  Prions can take years to expand to the brain. 

Judge Gives FDA Just Over 8 Months to Produce Pfizer’s Safety Data

The decision rejects the FDA's request to release the data over what would be 75 years. 

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to produce, at a rate of 55,000 pages per month, the documents it relied on to license the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

I`m sure everything in this FDA information has already been reported in a completely honest manner and in a very straight forward coverage by the CNN, MSNBC, and all three Network providers. With the steadfast focus on the population's health and safety I`m certain the FDA never allowed for any form of relaxed restrictions when it came to the Vax that will save the world population. 

The Rona Pfizer Vax will protect all who except it, from getting the virus, from the passing on the virus and any variant that may develop.  Kinda

What could be in this recorded safety database? That the great pharma giant would want to hold close to the vest for how many years? Do the mandators of the vax, know?

On 1/7/2022 at 2:51 PM, Decker said:

Judge Gives FDA Just Over 8 Months to Produce Pfizer’s Safety Data

The decision rejects the FDA's request to release the data over what would be 75 years. 

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to produce, at a rate of 55,000 pages per month, the documents it relied on to license the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

I`m sure everything in this FDA information has already been reported in a completely honest manner and in a very straight forward coverage by the CNN, MSNBC, and all three Network providers. With the steadfast focus on the population's health and safety I`m certain the FDA never allowed for any form of relaxed restrictions when it came to the Vax that will save the world population. 

The Rona Pfizer Vax will protect all who except it, from getting the virus, from the passing on the virus and any variant that may develop.  Kinda

What could be in this recorded safety database? That the great pharma giant would want to hold close to the vest for how many years? Do the mandators of the vax, know?

Can't imagine why they rejected the 75 year release date for the information. My Google calendar for 2095 is completely clear. Then I ran one of those age projections on a photograph. It wasn't pretty.

Edited by paintguy
  • Haha 1