2021 F150 Raptor

Happy New Year and thanks for tracking our orders.

I am hoping to get some updated information on my vehicle that was produced 09/30 and has had the ETA changed several times already.

Edited by jikjak

Hi Cyberdman,

Hope all is well! I am just posting here to see if I can bother you for another update. Last week my ETA changed from 01/03 to 01/21, hopefully there is some movement soon.

Thank you!

Edited by jikjak

I spoke with ford performance yesterday and they said that if it ships by convoy the tracker sometimes does not update til it arrives at the dealer. He told me to contact my dealer and they will have an update if thats how it shipped. I tried on here and my truck showed up Home - JCT Pals Portal (palsapp.com)

Edited by RAPTORSM
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for the update and the information!

It would be nice if it suddenly showed up at the dealer. I have also been checking the palsapp site for months but so far my VIN isnt found on their system. FP mentioned to me that the vehicle is at the mod shop where fender flares, decals bed liners etc are installed. Never heard that one before and I also didnt order any liners. The vehicle has an 09/30 production date so you would think it already has its decals and flares.

I also checked in with the dealer and apparently they were told that 801 trucks have Blue Cruise and that these vehicles are being held at the plant for an update. This update is supposed to be available on Jan20 and at this point they will update before they ship the vehicles. If this is accurate then I guess I can expect further delays.

Hello Cyberdman,

Can I get another update on my vehicle whenever you have the time to do so? Hopefully that microchip hold goes away! I wonder why it even came back last week. IIRC I was on microchip hold in October but I thought it was removed in mid November. 

Thanks and have a good day!

Edited by jikjak

Hello Cyberdman,

Can I get another update on my build status? Seems like a few Raptors have been arrived locally in my area but unfortunately mine isnt one of them, hopefully that is a good sign!

Thanks!

Edited by jikjak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...