F350 Lariat Super Duty

G'morning again cyber. Well after about 5-1/2 months, my F-350 has finally arrived. I will be picking it up later today. I do have one final request for the status on when the truck arrived here in Spokane if that information is shown on the VVR. Some people here on the BO forum have been asking how long it took me from the time it arrived on the rail car to when it was delivered to the dealer.

VIN: 1FT8W3BT3NED05948

As promised, I'll take some pictures and post them for you when I pick up the truck. Thanks so much for being with us to provide information when the dealers won't. Salute.

On 2/8/2022 at 1:12 AM, AtlasBlue350 said:

G'morning cyber. OK, checking again to see if the evil train Christine has made it out of Hell, once known as Montana:

1FT8W3BT3NED05948

Thanks!

Atlass- not all folks share your sentiment about Montana being hell.

For every one person leaving MT, about FOUR are moving in to MT.

19 hours ago, Mefly2 said:

Chill dude, don't take it so personally. I live in Eastern Washington so have been to many places in Montana including Glacier, Flathead, and most of the major cities in that state. Beautiful country, however, I think I'll stay where I'm at :)

On 2/16/2022 at 9:42 AM, Mefly2 said:

Seriously, you can tell he was joking pertaining to his situation of a rail car being stuck there. I’m sure we all love Montana for the wonderful state that it really is.

• Like 1