'22 King Ranch info

Cyberdman. You are my last hope to find out any info on my truck order. It was supposed to be built the week of Dec. 20th. The dealer has been less than helpful even though I have been politely asking for info.  The order code is 2094 and vin# 1FTFW1ED5NFA02518. Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated. 

Best regards 

• 2 weeks later...

Well.   It showed up at the dealer on its estimated delivery date. So I picked it up yesterday  22 King Ranch Powerboost with 6.5 bed in antimatter blue.  Here are a couple of pictures.  The Dog you ask....  Well thats what my wife got in trade for me getting the truck. She is almost a year old, thats how long I've been trying to get a truck.   Thanks again for your help in tracking it down I really appreciate it.   

IMG_0941 copy.jpg

IMG_0947 copy.jpg

IMG_0951 copy.jpg

• Like 1

Well I am glad it came and am not so sure this tracker is working optimally anymore.  I am glad you got it and it is safe and sound.  I love this truck with that blue.  Thanks for sharing.  Enjoy.  A new dog is a small price to pay.  LOL  She looks like she can't wait to take a ride.