2022 navigator order

jfarmer

I order a new navigator reserve with the monochromatic package, luxury package and with massaging seat and console in the second row. But my question is on order invoice from the dealer it don't say it has a console in the second row and the dealer looked again and said it is check to have the console. I'm just wondering if anyone else has order one with console and what there order spec sheet shows?

I would have the dealer send you a full printout of the order (others can provide the correct name or how to ask for it) as the console is an option and if not shown, I wouldn't trust that it's there.

I had a similar issue as I ordered a bench and dealer assured me that it was on the order despite not being there. I pushed for a summary and when it was sent, there was no bench specified.

Be insistent and get something confirming it is included.

6 hours ago, jfarmer said:

I order a new navigator reserve with the monochromatic package, luxury package and with massaging seat and console in the second row. But my question is on order invoice from the dealer it don't say it has a console in the second row and the dealer looked again and said it is check to have the console. I'm just wondering if anyone else has order one with console and what there order spec sheet shows?

The Second Row Enhanced Massage - Heated/Ventilated Seats with Console (21W) is a free-standing option on the 2022 Navigator Reserve with the #201A package and should show as included with the vehicle specifications display. If not, your order is for the #200A package or wasn't included in you order with the #201A package. 

I'd ask your Dealer for a written copy of the ordered vehicle specifications.

2022 Navigator Reserve_21W.jpg

Edited by ice-capades

my order is a 201A i went to the dealer and had them build it. they selected the 2nd row massaging seat with a console but on the print out they gave me it dont show the console but shows the massaging seats in the 2nd row. im just wanting to make sure i get the console.. thanks for any help.

14 hours ago, jfarmer said:

my order is a 201A i went to the dealer and had them build it. they selected the 2nd row massaging seat with a console but on the print out they gave me it dont show the console but shows the massaging seats in the 2nd row. im just wanting to make sure i get the console.. thanks for any help.

Ask for the Build Sheet and check the codes:

ALIoHb5.png

No console is 21V