2024 Chevrolet Equinox EV Previewed; Starting Price About $30k

rperez817

42 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

So what's your point? That the Equinox will be priced $5,000 more than initially estimated? Or that you just want to post new content to increase your post county? What's the point?

correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt Honda meant to Badge engineer the Equinox?...and then cancelled?

Edited by Deanh

42 minutes ago, Deanh said:

correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt Honda meant to Badge engineer the Equinox?...and then cancelled?

Yep, just happened last week.  GM and Honda were going to cooperate on producing low-cost EV's, but no more.  They decided to go their own ways.  

12 hours ago, mackinaw said:

Yep, just happened last week.  GM and Honda were going to cooperate on producing low-cost EV's, but no more.  They decided to go their own ways.  

Nope, two different things. The Honda Prologue is going into production next year. He's wrong, like he usually is.

I would not pay $50k for an Equinox. That vehicle has never been at that price point and I would be very concerned about resale on top of it. They should have made it a new model as far as I’m concerned.  

Edited by tbone