Waiting Not So patiently

BR549

1 hour ago, BR549 said:

Mine has been "In Production" since 12/13. What is the hold up ??

F250 Tremor Ultimate Oxford White with 5th Wheel package

Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Mine in production since 12/17.

Edited by Fogbelly

2 hours ago, BR549 said:

I was "In Production" 12/12 then was shipped "offsite" for chip hold. Then I get "Built" email 1/3 so maybe our trucks were one of the 10,000 that are part of the "shutdown clean up" before production begins later the month. Think positive my friend!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BR549 said:

Welcome to the forum. I suggest you will find the answer by reading the relevant threads, as this is discussed extensively. Many thousands of trucks were held off-site on a chip-hold. The plant also shut down for 3-weeks for holidays/maintenance, although the employees have been working clearing the back log of off-site trucks. Latest reports indicate most, if not all have now been completed. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mbrooks44 said:

F450 and/or AS on it?

F350. My order had AS and bed liner but those options were removed two  or three months ago at the suggestion of my fleet salesman. I have a lot of patience and sympathize with Ford and the Ford workers dealing with the shortages and Covid issues, it has to be tiring for them.   But, I have to admit, this long of a wait, 10 months, is a bit frustrating sometimes.

7 hours ago, Skeet88 said:

My 2022 f250 Lariat was ordered 9/23. Ford order tracker says in production since 12/14. Has 5th wheel prep. Is that the hold up?

Probably. There are 4 basic things that people order the most that seem to be causing delays:

• 5th Wheel Prep
  • Spray-In Bedliner
  • Adaptive Steering
  • Black-out package

There are more on the delay list, but these are the most popular. I had two of the four on that list (5th wheel, Bedliner), ordered 9/2, and finally being shipped by rail now.

• 22MY Super Duty Option Availability:  For the remainder of 2022MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders.  Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:
    • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
    • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package (53W)
    • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
    • Active Steering (60A) (optional on Lariat, King Ranch & Platinum; standard on Limited)
    • 19.5 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) (standard on all F450 series and included on STX Pkg—17S)
    • Black Appearance Package (17L) on Lariat

Please note due to production availability, retail orders with these commodities may take several weeks to schedule.

10 hours ago, AtlasBlue350 said:

Probably. There are 4 basic things that people order the most that seem to be causing delays:

• 5th Wheel Prep
  • Spray-In Bedliner
  • Adaptive Steering
  • Black-out package

There are more on the delay list, but these are the most popular. I had two of the four on that list (5th wheel, Bedliner), ordered 9/2, and finally being shipped by rail now.

Thanks. I appreciate the info!

Don't worry - the patience runs lower and lower the closer your rig is to you.  Mine arrived at the final rail yard (6 days ago) 64 miles from me and 45 miles from my dealer on 1/5 @ approx 2am in the morning.  Now to get that loaded on a truck and down here! Slowly, slowly, slowly, but surely...

Edited by 22KRTremor

On 1/10/2022 at 4:52 AM, AtlasBlue350 said:

• 5th Wheel Prep
  • Spray-In Bedliner
  • Adaptive Steering
  • Black-out package

And tonneau covers. Some spray in liners got scheduled yesterday but none with tonneau covers at least of those on the unscheduled spreadsheet

1 hour ago, SpartanFan23 said:

So if I have ordered a Lariat with the Black Appearance package, is that a double whammy due to the spray in bed liner being listed separately, or do you think that the bap is on the list because of the bed liner?

My truck got scheduled yesterday with the black appearance package. It seems like they might be reserving whatever bed liner they have for the packages and not doing many, if any, of the standalone option. But that's all just conjecture, nobody knows for sure.

Edited by almostcammy

On 1/7/2022 at 9:57 PM, Adirondex said:

I was "In Production" 12/12 then was shipped "offsite" for chip hold. Then I get "Built" email 1/3 so maybe our trucks were one of the 10,000 that are part of the "shutdown clean up" before production begins later the month. Think positive my friend!

Truck arrived today, quoting my own post for insight about the waiting game. I believe the Christmas shutdown skewed the process in my favor being they wanted to finish trucks sitting in limbo waiting for "commodities." ?

Would any one happen to know if I will receive any emails from Ford on the progress on my truck. I see it is on my bill of sale, but I haven't received anything yet at all. Not too sure if that email is just for the dealer or not. If I could get email updates that would be fantastic. I ordered my truck Sept 25/21. I have contacted the dealer to see if there has been any progress.....Crickets....

15 hours ago, dwpick1030 said:

Would any one happen to know if I will receive any emails from Ford on the progress on my truck. I see it is on my bill of sale, but I haven't received anything yet at all. Not too sure if that email is just for the dealer or not. If I could get email updates that would be fantastic. I ordered my truck Sept 25/21. I have contacted the dealer to see if there has been any progress.....Crickets....

If your Dealer had attached your e-mail address to your order in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system, you would have received at least the initial order confirmation e-mail directly from Ford. Unless your e-mail address is attached to your order, you won't receive any e-mail communications from Ford.

In addition, if your Dealer didn't attach your e-mail address to your order in the WBDO system, it's unlikely that they bothered to submit your order information, signed Buyer's Order and a copy of your Driver's License to the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program). COVP verified orders qualify for incremental allocation and priority scheduling.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ice-capades said:

If your Dealer had attached your e-mail address to your order in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system, you would have received at least the initial order confirmation e-mail directly from Ford. Unless your e-mail address is attached to your order, you won't receive any e-mail communications from Ford.

In addition, if your Dealer didn't attach your e-mail address to your order in the WBDO system, it's unlikely that they bothered to submit your order information, signed Buyer's Order and a copy of your Driver's License to the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program). COVP verified orders qualify for incremental allocation and priority scheduling.  

Thank you Ice-capades. I am going to try and follow up with the sales manager that I placed the order with to see where I am at. I am pretty sure I signed the buyers order, and they did take my licence for a bit as well. On the paper copy of the bill of sale that I received, my email was on it. Thanks again. I really appreciate all you folks do here. 

14 hours ago, ice-capades said:

I never signed the Buyer’s Order because it seems they used the CONCEPS system.  Does this mean they didn’t use COVP for the order?  They did ask for my DL.  Below is what they sent me so I THINK they used COVP.

Covp-if.png

8 hours ago, txsd said:

I never signed the Buyer’s Order because it seems they used the CONCEPS system.  Does this mean they didn’t use COVP for the order?  They did ask for my DL.  Below is what they sent me so I THINK they used COVP.

Covp-if.png

Yes, that's the COVP enrollment screen page. Dealers should NOT use the CONCEPS system for submitting retail orders. In particular, customer e-mails can't be attached in CONCEPS, only in the WBDO system. FYI... as of 02/04/2022, CONCEPS will only allow fleet orders for F-150 and Super Duty models.   

On 1/10/2022 at 6:21 AM, ice-capades said:
  • 22MY Super Duty Option Availability:  For the remainder of 2022MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders.  Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:
    • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
    • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package (53W)
    • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
    • Active Steering (60A) (optional on Lariat, King Ranch & Platinum; standard on Limited)
    • 19.5 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) (standard on all F450 series and included on STX Pkg—17S)
    • Black Appearance Package (17L) on Lariat

Please note due to production availability, retail orders with these commodities may take several weeks to schedule.

I have seen this in a few different pages but all I read from this is that retail orders have priority. Am I missing something? I do not see we (Ford) is having issues with these items and it is what is causing your orders to not be filled. Any help would be greatly appreciated.