Jump to content





BR549

Waiting Not So patiently

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, ice-capades said:

 

If your Dealer had attached your e-mail address to your order in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system, you would have received at least the initial order confirmation e-mail directly from Ford. Unless your e-mail address is attached to your order, you won't receive any e-mail communications from Ford.

 

In addition, if your Dealer didn't attach your e-mail address to your order in the WBDO system, it's unlikely that they bothered to submit your order information, signed Buyer's Order and a copy of your Driver's License to the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program). COVP verified orders qualify for incremental allocation and priority scheduling.  


I never signed the Buyer’s Order because it seems they used the CONCEPS system.  Does this mean they didn’t use COVP for the order?  They did ask for my DL.  Below is what they sent me so I THINK they used COVP.

 

 

Covp-if.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, txsd said:


I never signed the Buyer’s Order because it seems they used the CONCEPS system.  Does this mean they didn’t use COVP for the order?  They did ask for my DL.  Below is what they sent me so I THINK they used COVP.

 

 

Covp-if.png

 

Yes, that's the COVP enrollment screen page. Dealers should NOT use the CONCEPS system for submitting retail orders. In particular, customer e-mails can't be attached in CONCEPS, only in the WBDO system. FYI... as of 02/04/2022, CONCEPS will only allow fleet orders for F-150 and Super Duty models.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2022 at 6:21 AM, ice-capades said:
  • 22MY Super Duty Option Availability:  For the remainder of 2022MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders.  Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:
    • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
    • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package (53W)
    • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
    • Active Steering (60A) (optional on Lariat, King Ranch & Platinum; standard on Limited)
    • 19.5 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) (standard on all F450 series and included on STX Pkg—17S)
    • Black Appearance Package (17L) on Lariat

Please note due to production availability, retail orders with these commodities may take several weeks to schedule.

I have seen this in a few different pages but all I read from this is that retail orders have priority. Am I missing something? I do not see we (Ford) is having issues with these items and it is what is causing your orders to not be filled. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2022 at 8:05 PM, almostcammy said:

 

My truck got scheduled yesterday with the black appearance package. It seems like they might be reserving whatever bed liner they have for the packages and not doing many, if any, of the standalone option. But that's all just conjecture, nobody knows for sure.

This is the type of things that makes it so confusing to so many of us. I ordered my truck on July 9, 2021 and have seen many people receive production dates and their trucks with the same items we keep hearing is what is slowing up our orders. So Confused!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nikolaiss said:

I have seen this in a few different pages but all I read from this is that retail orders have priority. Am I missing something? I do not see we (Ford) is having issues with these items and it is what is causing your orders to not be filled. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 

Options listed have been controlled commodities for some time due to demand vs. supply, supplier issues, plant constraints, etc. These options are now restricted to retail orders only in order to help meet the demand related to the tremendous increase in retail factory orders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

 

Options listed have been controlled commodities for some time due to demand vs. supply, supplier issues, plant constraints, etc. These options are now restricted to retail orders only in order to help meet the demand related to the tremendous increase in retail factory orders. 

Is there any place that we can go to and get an idea of where we stand in the line? I can only imagine that is a tough question but it sure would help. Thanks for what you are doing!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nikolaiss said:

Is there any place that we can go to and get an idea of where we stand in the line? I can only imagine that is a tough question but it sure would help. Thanks for what you are doing!!!

 

Talk to your Dealer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

 

Talk to your Dealer!

I am really not trying to piss anyone off. I am just new to the site asking questions. I ordered my truck in July of 2021 and have not been crazy like other peoples comments I have read. This is the first time I have started asking questions. Once again, not trying to upset anyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nikolaiss said:

I am really not trying to piss anyone off. I am just new to the site asking questions. I ordered my truck in July of 2021 and have not been crazy like other peoples comments I have read. This is the first time I have started asking questions. Once again, not trying to upset anyone!

 

You already are with the barrage of posts (15+ in the past hour!) that don't contribute anything other than becoming SPAM! Spend some time reading the information available on topic(s) of interest so that you can contribute to the discussions or ask a specific question that you need assistance with. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×