Ford F250 Shelby Baja

So - as I needed to have a bit more tow capacity than my 2019 Raptor would allow I ordered a 2022 Platinum F150 2 months ago. As I was told the truck would arrive in Feb I placed my Raptor for sale and promptly sold it for a 6K profit which was nice. I figured I would live without a truck for a couple months. However, now I find out that the new truck is not even scheduled and no one can tell me what the delay is (Chips, Bed liner, Adaptive steering, bad luck, whatever)

I then came across the New Shelby F250. This thing is an absolute beast in photos and almost 2x the cost of my Old raptor but it looks amazing and has nearly double the tow capacity of my old truck (Granted less than a standard F250).There are very few online reviews out there. Has anyone here actually seen or driven one? There are a few out there for sale. Could this be the best of both worlds, but at a crazy cost. Please advise if you know......Thanks

Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 8.15.04 AM.png

Edited by silvrsvt
fixed formating

5 hours ago, twintornados said:

I like it, very sharp!

Agreed. 

2 hours ago, charlesmox1 said:

I think when you could take a Tremor for half price that I don't think it is worth it. Unless you are rich and want something more exclusive.

You certainly could build a similar truck for less money, but it won’t say Shelby on it?