Interesting Parts Slipping Out

Decker

• 2 weeks later...

Ukraine is not clean.  US was also doing bio weapon research in Ukraine too.

WRT to even CNN starting to question Biden, wait for it...

Kamala will resign sometime late spring early summer.  Obama will step up to be VP, and Biden will be 25th'd.  Obama will appoint hillary to be his VP.  Read 22nd amendment very slowly, it was never set up for this situation.  Obama can't run for re-election, but he can be appointed.

2 hours ago, road turtle said:

Ukraine is not clean.  US was also doing bio weapon research in Ukraine too.

WRT to even CNN starting to question Biden, wait for it...

Kamala will resign sometime late spring early summer.  Obama will step up to be VP, and Biden will be 25th'd.  Obama will appoint hillary to be his VP.  Read 22nd amendment very slowly, it was never set up for this situation.  Obama can't run for re-election, but he can be appointed.

At that point a constitutional convention would not be out of the question. Of all of this, Hillary is my line in the sand.

• Like 1

Dad on my flight home…  the tension in the terminals & inside the plane was gone. Arguing and staring gone, too. It was like the communist feel of the whole thing was gone.        This statement from my former Cali Girl

What the WH isn`t appealing? What doctor doooom isn`t on every netfakework news channel?

Ahhh the little things just keep slipping out.  

Edited by Decker

Is this like the twilight zone or what? 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1518783714167304199

The fakers have completely lost whatever little bit of a mind they might have ever had. "WokeNessIsum" is the true virus....

Hell this isn`t slippin this is a train full speed down a mountain type of wrench   

Edited by Decker