Looking for Available SD

RCorsa

Looking for an available SD 250 (or 350) Platinum or loaded Lariat Tremor package truck with the Diesel engine. I have a dealer that will take my order at invoice pricing but not convinced I'll see the truck this year.  As I need a truck by Spring/Early Summer I realize I'll be paying some ADM premium but even finding a truck in the US is very hard since the Ford site only lets you search in 100 mile increments .  Figured Id hit the forum to see if anyone had any ideas. Im sure Im not alone and why these trucks have ADMs in the first place. 

5 hours ago, RCorsa said:

Looking for an available SD 250 (or 350) Platinum or loaded Lariat Tremor package truck with the Diesel engine. I have a dealer that will take my order at invoice pricing but not convinced I'll see the truck this year.  As I need a truck by Spring/Early Summer I realize I'll be paying some ADM premium but even finding a truck in the US is very hard since the Ford site only lets you search in 100 mile increments .  Figured Id hit the forum to see if anyone had any ideas. Im sure Im not alone and why these trucks have ADMs in the first place. 

I have found available trucks on the does site and contacted the dealers and they have them. I just don’t want to pay the extra $$$ they want. All you have to do is put in a Dallas zip code for example. 

Most trucks I’ve seen are “incoming” whatever that means.  Having placed an order with Ford nearly 3 months ago with zero info on delivery I would not trust any of these dealers with incoming trucks since that could be months out I would guess 

19 minutes ago, RCorsa said:

Most trucks I’ve seen are “incoming” whatever that means.  Having placed an order with Ford nearly 3 months ago with zero info on delivery I would not trust any of these dealers with incoming trucks since that could be months out I would guess 

The couple I spoke with said they were in transit, not just ordered. Of course they wanted me to put money down to hold it so they could have been yanking my chain also. I’ve had my 250 on order since august. I’m pretty fed up with the whole process. If I hadn’t already sold my old truck, I’d punt the whole thing until everyone gets they shtuff together again.  Just my two cents. 

Found a truck “incoming” in Reno. Guys want 10K over for a platinum which I guess is the market right now if I want a truck by before Q3/Q4. Dealer I placed my F150 order with said 9 months for a super duty so I cancelled my F150 Max tow and just going to take the plunge. At least it was 10K over on an Loaded 86K platinum as most guys are charging that from the Lariot and  quite a few were adding 3-4K in “dealer additions” as well so moderate trucks end up over 100K ……

2 hours ago, RCorsa said:

Found a truck “incoming” in Reno. Guys want 10K over for a platinum which I guess is the market right now if I want a truck by before Q3/Q4. Dealer I placed my F150 order with said 9 months for a super duty so I cancelled my F150 Max tow and just going to take the plunge. At least it was 10K over on an Loaded 86K platinum as most guys are charging that from the Lariot and  quite a few were adding 3-4K in “dealer additions” as well so moderate trucks end up over 100K ……

So you’re going for it then?  Would be nice to have a truck quicker. 

Yeah guy sent me the details and I have him a deposit. No up charge on  paperwork or other nonsense additions.  Some clown in Arizona wanted an extra 4k in “protection “ that was mandatory.   Unreal.  Hopefully it will

go smoothly.  Painful to spend the $ but hell I made 7k on my 3 year old raptor.  Crazy times for sure 

On 1/13/2022 at 7:15 PM, RCorsa said:

Yeah guy sent me the details and I have him a deposit. No up charge on  paperwork or other nonsense additions.  Some clown in Arizona wanted an extra 4k in “protection “ that was mandatory.   Unreal.  Hopefully it will

go smoothly.  Painful to spend the $ but hell I made 7k on my 3 year old raptor.  Crazy times for sure 

I have a loaded lariat or a trimmed down lariat that I might be willing to sell and reorder one if it makes sense for both of us. Both are 2022's with just less than 5000 miles on them. Since I have two I can be without one for a short period of time. DM me. I am in AZ

2022's F350 6.7 Lariat, 4X4 CC LB....

Edited by Robin Hood

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 8:15 PM, RCorsa said:

So, did you end up getting the truck?  Pics or it didn't happen.  ?

Actually NO.  Turns out the truck they were advertising wasn’t been there or built.   They just had a window sticker so I got my money back.  I decided on a SD Shelby which I got for MSRP and is shipping to me now cross country so here Friday. 

Actually NO.  Turns out the truck they were advertising wasn’t been there or built.   They just had a window sticker so I got my money back.  I decided on a SD Shelby which I got for MSRP and is shipping to me now cross country so here Friday. 

Saw the picture of the SD Shelby you had on another forum or thread…sweeettt.

You should post a picture of it here as well…most have probably not seen or heard of it.

Edited by sjmcken81
Correction and addition
  • Like 1

RCorsa,

Can you repost pics of the Shelby SD Super Baja you showed on another thread?

1 hour ago, CBears said:

Yeah man!!!  I want to see it. 

CBears,

It’s in the SD forum, under Shelby F250 Super Baja thread, dated 16 January…looks like a cross between Tremor and Raptor on steroids…awesome looking 

Edited by sjmcken81
Correction

36 minutes ago, sjmcken81 said:

CBears,

It’s in the SD forum, under Shelby F250 Super Baja thread, dated 16 January…looks like a cross between Tremor and Raptor on steroids…awesome looking 

29 minutes ago, RCorsa said:

Here you go.  Ill Take more once I get the truck in Friday 

3FC185A7-3BC2-48DA-BCB3-6CC9A829C2A0.jpeg

Man that is a bad azz looking truck!  Congrats!!!

31 minutes ago, RCorsa said:

Here you go.  Ill Take more once I get the truck in Friday 

3FC185A7-3BC2-48DA-BCB3-6CC9A829C2A0.jpeg

RCorsa,

When you get it, you definitely need to post more pictures.

And, post some specs like payload and towing, and HP.

You’ll get Raptor guys salivating.

Absolutely cool looking truck.

Please post on SD forum…you’ll be a rockstar…and maybe on Tremor forum.

?

Here is the video of the truck above.  Mine is the same spec/color. Im not sure the kid in the video is even old enough to have a drivers license but its a great video.  They are all build on Fully loaded Lariott trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel and Max Tow package so 1050 torque and around 500 hp.  Tow Capacity is around 15,000-20,000 pending type of attachment.  Interior is fully modified and looks as amazing as the exterior mods IMO. I can post a window sticker from Ford and Shelby if you like.  Friday can’t come soon enough…..

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, RCorsa said:

Here is the video of the truck above.  Mine is the same spec/color. Im not sure the kid in the video is even old enough to have a drivers license but its a great video.  They are all build on Fully loaded Lariott trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel and Max Tow package so 1050 torque and around 500 hp.  Tow Capacity is around 15,000-20,000 pending type of attachment.  Interior is fully modified and looks as amazing as the exterior mods IMO. I can post a window sticker from Ford and Shelby if you like.  Friday can’t come soon enough…..

That’s an awesome looking truck.

Move this to new SD forum thread and Tremor forum thread.

I have a Platti Tremor 7.3l on order, and this is an awesome truck…I’m very jealous.

Tremor forum guys, like Raptor guys will droll over this…this is way better than your $10k ADM previous thoughts Platti Tremor and upgrades.

Congrats, you have my, and likely others envy.

Thanks you guys.  I appreciate the kind words.  I hope my wife thinks the same but I’m not sure she’s ready for how large this beast in going to be.   (No pun intended) I’ll find out in a few days and hopefully you see this in the classifieds soon.  lol 

I may part with my fully loaded lariat 22 if I like the 23s, I have 3100 miles on the truck.  It does not have tremor package though(sorry but I had no use for the tremor package).  I have added factory power running boards to it since these were taken. IMG_0672.thumb.jpg.128ddfdb5db270942fc1bb26417152e0.jpg

IMG_0645.thumb.JPG.27633904443d19165fe3a206a2525ec9.JPGIMG_0644.thumb.JPG.e161cb34fd07d507d18ed6de0509aee5.JPG

Edited by JHForman812