2022/2021 Escape PHEV online ordering

Troubadork

Back in November of last year the Ford website changed the model year of the Escape PHEV from 2021 to 2022.  I then placed an order for a 2022 and am waiting for it to be built.  I checked back on the website recently and now the model year for the Escape PHEV is back to 2021, and it appears that some of options that I ordered have been changed.  Does anyone know what is going on with the model year changes?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Troubadork said:

Back in November of last year the Ford website changed the model year of the Escape PHEV from 2021 to 2022.  I then placed an order for a 2022 and am waiting for it to be built.  I checked back on the website recently and now the model year for the Escape PHEV is back to 2021, and it appears that some of options that I ordered have been changed.  Does anyone know what is going on with the model year changes?

Thanks

You can’t actually place an order with Ford - you can only do that through a dealer.  The dealer has all the information.  What Ford shows on the website is somewhat irrelevant.  But Escapes being built now have to be 2022 models so you’re probably fine.