2022 F-250 XLT SRW Carbo Gray

I've been hesitant to enter one of these because you are performing such a valuable service for the members and I didn't want to waste your time but it's been several months now and I'm not sure I'm getting all the info from my dealer.  I would very much appreciate your time looking up the following:

Sales Code:  F53517

Order Code:  R725

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for update please.  I want to make sure they got it put back to "02" when they took off the bed liner and tonneau cover.

2022 XLT Carbo Gray

Thank you so much!

Edited by CBears

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump for update please.  I haven’t reached the 7th yet but my sales guy told me the date and status changed but didn’t know for sure. 

2022 XLT Carbo Gray

VIN:  1FT7W2BN0NED88925

Thank you very much!

Edited by CBears

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HarryTaint said:

Per the rules you can't ask until the schedule to day has passed. It's rule 9 on the tracking rules. Not sure if he'll answer bc he already said you didn't bump correctly per the rules back in Jan. Just trying to help you out. 

Appreciate you trying to help me out but I actually figured he wouldn’t see this until tomorrow, which will be after the date, because I thought he only did these on weekdays. I am trying very hard to follow the rules, even though I missed the one early on you also pointed out. I very much appreciate the time cyberdman spends helping us. He is doing a great service and would not want to take advantage. 

CBears - you are correct and I did state that in the rules that I only do this while working, so week days only.  You are fine.

That being said, your production day came and went and you did not start production yet, nor are there any new updates or changes yet.  Rebump this again next week and I'll take another look.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

CBears - you are correct and I did state that in the rules that I only do this while working, so week days only.  You are fine.

That being said, your production day came and went and you did not start production yet, nor are there any new updates or changes yet.  Rebump this again next week and I'll take another look.

I was afraid of this but as always appreciate your time and effort very much.  See you next week!  ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...