F250 Platinum Mods

RCorsa

So after the months of waiting game for my ordered truck I had to pull the trigger and pay an ADM for a on site truck.  Unfortunately it doesn't have the tremor package or BAP I wanted.  Ive never done mods but would like to level the truck out and add the stuff I lost for a more blacked out appearance.  Please let me know if you know or have a good resource.  It s bit of a rabbit hole and I want to do it right not just cheaply on a 95K truck.  I live in WA and willing to take the truck for stuff If needed too. Thanks

Subscribed.  I really wished BAP was an option on the Platinum trim line. You may be able to find some folks that are willing to part out BAP components.  Just like you, there may be people with the BAP that are doing some mods.  Keep an eye out for the wheels and running boards if you really like them.  You can probably order some of the parts from Ford.  Vinyl wrap the grill maybe. 

You can find mirror caps, door handles, and emblems here: https://oemautoart.com/collections/super-duty-exterior-products/products/17-custom-ford-f-series-super-duty-f-350-king-ranch-stx-platinum-limited-custom-fender-vent-emblem-set-flat-black?variant=31312551215202

Not sure where to get the grille parts to make the truck appear as if it has the BAP.

That's too bad. If you can wait and have the patience do a COVP order.  if you are willing to travel get it from one of the dealers selling below invoice then do that and apply the savings toward your mods.  FWIW - I was bored and playing around in the Ford website comparing Platinum and a Lariat with BAP.   If you wanted to create your own "Blatinum"  you would replace the following

If someone is good at identifying the Ford part numbers for that last you would have it pretty much covered. 

Edited by Monoman

After a lot of back and forth Ive decided to bail on the Platinum altogether.  Mods can make the car tricky to sell sometimes and are overpriced parts/labor so I decided if I was going to overpay for a truck Id do a prebuilt modication from Shelby as these trucks are loaded but all done the same way and warrantied by Ford and Shelby.  I found one for MSRP and its being delivered this week. 

• Like 1