Ranger Compliance Recall 21C24 (Headrest)

AvockAdoo

New poster here hoping for some information, be it good or bad. 

I have "bought" a '21 Ranger thats on a lot here in Denver, but the safety recall has been pending on it (meaning I cant take delivery or finalize purchase) until the headrest recall is complete. I did a "chat" with a warranty person yesterday, who wasn't super helpful but DID divulge that the parts are supposed to be available "Early Q1 2022" (which seems like it should be right about now). I've been waiting 8 weeks, which I know isnt long in comparison with some people - but I'm wondering if anybody on here whether it be a ford employee or someone more versed in searching this forum has any ideas on when the part will be available/when '21 & '22 SuperCab trucks will be back & available?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Not the answer you're looking for but I am finding myself in the same boat, friend. I waited 8 months from ordering my ranger for it to finally arrive last week and now this headrest recall. The real irony is I don't have kids! 

I'm working with the dealership to see if there's anything I can do.