Shelby F250 Super Baja

RCorsa

Just wondering if anyone on the forums owns one of these.  Considering only 250 were made for 2021 and only 150+ thus far for 2022 Its probably a long shot one of the 400 people in the US/world would be on the forums but if so I’d love to hear some owner reviews.   After ordering a F150 and then an F250 3 months ago and sold my raptor about a month ago.  However it turns out neither Ford nor my dealer could not give me any idea on a production date, VIN or build date which was super frustrating — I know I am not alone here.  Therefore , I cancelled my orders and started looking for a truck on the ground all over the US.  All the higher end lariats and platinums had high ADMs (10-20K) so I decided for a bit more $ I could have something pretty special.  I know some people say it’s just a lift and cosmetics but a couple of the  pro reviews are pretty amazing.  Anyway, I pulled the trigger today sight unseen and should have the truck that arrived yesterday within a week pending transport.  I guess If no one responds Ill be happy to put a owner review out there in a few weeks. 

B9E01B58-77E5-4E3C-9C66-7039D185A04C.jpeg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, RCorsa said:

Just wondering if anyone on the forums owns one of these.  Considering only 250 were made for 2021 and only 150+ thus far for 2022 Its probably a long shot one of the 400 people in the US/world would be on the forums but if so I’d love to hear some owner reviews.   After ordering a F150 and then an F250 3 months ago and sold my raptor about a month ago.  However it turns out neither Ford nor my dealer could not give me any idea on a production date, VIN or build date which was super frustrating — I know I am not alone here.  Therefore , I cancelled my orders and started looking for a truck on the ground all over the US.  All the higher end lariats and platinums had high ADMs (10-20K) so I decided for a bit more $ I could have something pretty special.  I know some people say it’s just a lift and cosmetics but a couple of the  pro reviews are pretty amazing.  Anyway, I pulled the trigger today sight unseen and should have the truck that arrived yesterday within a week pending transport.  I guess If no one responds Ill be happy to put a owner review out there in a few weeks. 

I don’t own one, but this truck looks fantastic.  I had a Raptor and got a 22 Superduty to make it look like the above truck, but after conferring with the lift companies none of them will ride like a Raptor, although Carli supposedly is pretty good, so I ordered another Raptor while I bounce around in this thing.  I hope you like the inbound truck, I imagine it will be great.  

• 2 weeks later...

That is awesome..but @ $135,000(+/- total cost)I am safe to say I will NEVER be able to own one.

The only thing to make that the world's most ultimate truck would be send it off to Alpine Armoring and have the  windows, doors, underside ect ect bulletproofed....maybe a sgmt mount on the bars...

The jsoc cats would be handing pictures of your truck to command and begging!????

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, RCorsa said:

Thanks guys.  It’s a crazy truck. My wife thinks it’s totally absurd. Lol. Is that tremor a separate forum?  I used to post on a raptor forum when I had one but Ironically many of the guys on there hated the Shelby.  Haha 

Yep, it’s all about Tremor’s, and your’s is basically one on roids.

I won’t do a direct link as it might be against bof rules…you can find it at fordtremor dot com.

• 2 years later...
On 1/16/2022 at 12:22 AM, RCorsa said:

Just wondering if anyone on the forums owns one of these.  Considering only 250 were made for 2021 and only 150+ thus far for 2022 Its probably a long shot one of the 400 people in the US/world would be on the forums but if so I’d love to hear some owner reviews.   After ordering a F150 and then an F250 3 months ago and sold my raptor about a month ago.  However it turns out neither Ford nor my dealer could not give me any idea on a production date, VIN or build date which was super frustrating — I know I am not alone here.  Therefore , I cancelled my orders and started looking for a truck on the ground all over the US.  All the higher end lariats and platinums had high ADMs (10-20K) so I decided for a bit more $ I could have something pretty special.  I know some people say it’s just a lift and cosmetics but a couple of the  pro reviews are pretty amazing.  Anyway, I pulled the trigger today sight unseen and should have the truck that arrived yesterday within a week pending transport.  I guess If no one responds Ill be happy to put an  owner review out there in a few weeks. 

I own a 2022 Ford F250 Super Baja and all I can say it is the best truck out of all the Fords that I ever owned. I can’t say enough about this truck. I had it for a year now just turned 20,000 miles and all I have done to it is take it to the ford dealership for oil changes. She has the bad ass 6.7 diesel engine in it, what a power house it is. Ford hit the nail on the head with this Shelby version of a truck from the suspension the lift the interior the front and rear bumpers the light bar and the badging she not only a bad ass truck she is a beautiful truck. If you are planning on buying this truck you will not be disappointed. And the attention I get when I drive it is pretty cool.

IMG_3688.jpeg

IMG_3687.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I'd really like to do a 1:1 comparison vs my Carli Eventure F350, there's a lot of claims for the Super Baja and the fact there's no E-Click, even on the new one blows my mind. DM me if in South Florida.