Tinted/smoke roof clearance lights.

I know this topic has been covered before but I want to see if there's any updates or new info out there.

I would like to get rid of the clear clearance lights on the top of the truck. Has anybody replaced them and knows a part number for tinted ones or replacement lens that are tinted?

There are always replacement light sets, but I would prefer to not break the seal of the lights off a new truck and deal with wiring. I think a lens swap would be better.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Question? Why this desire/obsession about changing the color of the Roof Clearance Lights? 

Just like some guys won't own a truck with factory wheels they put custom wheels on every truck or vehicle they've ever owned, I am fine with factory wheels but little things I would like to change.

All my trucks have always had a yellow marker light on the top, this is the nicest truck I have ever owned and I have an image in my head of how I wanted to look.

Some guys want two tone paint job someone Wheels some even like tassels and fuzzy dice, I want tinted roof lights and a bumper?

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR

On 1/17/2022 at 7:54 PM, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

I know this topic has been covered before but I want to see if there's any updates or new info out there.

I would like to get rid of the clear clearance lights on the top of the truck. Has anybody replaced them and knows a part number for tinted ones or replacement lens that are tinted?

There are always replacement light sets, but I would prefer to not break the seal of the lights off a new truck and deal with wiring. I think a lens swap would be better.

Look up the Wild Willies Aiken ford guy out of Georgia on YouTube. He’s got a ton of F2/3/450 videos and has done a lot of the light switch outs. Bet if you email him, he’ll either sell the to you or tell you where to get them.  

Not sure if this truck has them, but this is the guy. First video that popped up for me.